About The Beach House

Hi, guys!

Sorry to interrupt you before you've even started this book, but here's some extra info...

Firstly, no, this is not a sequel to The Kissing Booth.

The Beach House is my companion novella/spin-off which takes place during The Kissing Booth, following Elle, Lee and Noah over the summer before Noah heads off to college. The second movie (which is totally happening! Thank you Komixx Entertainment and Netflix!) will not be based off this, but based off my sequel, The Kissing Booth 2: Going the Distance, due to be published in January 2020.

I wrote and published this story on Wattpad in 2011, after I finished The Kissing Booth. And now, very excitingly, it has been published!

TA-DAH! A shiny new cover for publication and everything!

The published version will be an ebook (at least, in most territories, there are no plans for paperback editions) because it's a shorter story.

It's available wherever you get ebooks in the UK and Australia and coming end of May to the US and Canada.

Translation rights have been sold in: Spanish, Portuguese in Brazil, French, German, Italian and Polish. I'm sorry, but I have no idea when those translations will be available, just know that they're coming soon! This was also published in 2018 in Brazil, but is being reissued.

The published version is reasonably different to the version you're about to read here on Wattpad.

There were some pretty intensive edits to tidy this up, change a few things, and add new pieces to the book. The version here on Wattpad is the original first draft from 2011 – which I never edited (until it came to be published!) and never went back to or changed or anything. So apologies in advance for any typos, at the very least.

The published version ALSO includes something very cool: the first chapter of my sequel, The Kissing Booth 2: Going the Distance! Which you definitely won't find anywhere else.

I hope that answers all your questions... and while I obviously hope you buy the published edition of The Beach House, I hope you enjoy this version of it, too!

Beth xo