_in a kdrama with him_

requested by: @SemaMansour3
- hiphop unit

seungcheol
You are on a trip with your best friend, Jeonghan, who also brought his other guy friends. It wasn't really awkward for them because you were dressed just like them, anyways. "Guys, let's go swimming." Jeonghan suggested. As much as you wanted, you refused. "No, thank you." Jeonghan didn't take it and he teased you. "Come on, y/n. What are you afraid of? We're your friends." He tried pulling your jacket off as a joke, but you fought back. "Jeonghan, I said no." He was able to successfully take your jacket off and you quickly covered your chest. You have a shirt on, but it still feel weird without your jacket. Seungcheol's smile faded when he saw you, he thinks that you look better dressed more lady-like and show some skin. Woah, she's prettier that way.

wonwooYou had a new roommate and you found out that it was a guy named, Jeon Wonwoo

wonwoo
You had a new roommate and you found out that it was a guy named, Jeon Wonwoo. You didn't mind it one bit because you thought that he'll just treat you like how he treats his friends. You don't wear skirts or dresses in front of him, you were more on jackets, pants and sneakers. He was sitting at the dining table across from you, who was snuggled in a blanket while eating cereal. He stared at you and observed how good-looking you actually were. "Hey, stop staring at me like that. It doesn't feel right, you know?" You snapped your fingers. "You're pretty, though." "Pretty? No, thank you." He wanted to see your girly side soon.

mingyuHe was your gym friend and he invites you to the gym whenever he goes there

mingyu
He was your gym friend and he invites you to the gym whenever he goes there. You were just there to watch him lift weights and whatever he does, that's it. As time passed by, you start to feel awkward around him. Why does he have to be so hot? You shrugged the thought off because you think that he's into models or just pretty girls in general. Mingyu noticed that you were staring at him, but you didn't know. He rested his head on his hand and smiled. You snapped back to reality and got embarrassed at yourself. "Well, I'll go now. Some chic is probably staring at you from somewhere." "You mean you, y/n?" He chuckled. "Pfft, I'm not some chic. I'm cool and awesome, come on." Honestly, he was interested about you.

hansolHansol is your classmate and your partner for a school project

hansol
Hansol is your classmate and your partner for a school project. You didn't expect to be partners with a school's heartthrob, when you are just a girl who is out of his league. You were always dressed differently, unlike the other girls out there. You're more boyish than girlish, honestly. He was inside your room for the project and both of you just finished. "Hey, I want to ask something." Hansol started. "Sure, go ahead." You replied. "Um, is it okay to take you out this weekend?" You faced him, "Why? Are you trying to hit on me, not those other girls?" Hansol just shrugged, "You could say that." He smiled at you, when you hid your face on your jacket. "That's cute."

___________✨덴덴 사랑해✨-✨데니스✨

___________
덴덴 사랑해
-데니스