chapter 1: first day

*in front of the DWMA this is 5 months after the kishin was released*

Saphira

i sighed getting to class zack was beside me when we got there some idiot was front of me "HI MAY NAME IS BLACK*STAR-" i hit him into a wall. there was another guy too with white hair he looked from the the kid in the wall to me beside him were some other people. zack sighed deeply "i am sorry for that she doesn't like people acting like that getting close to her" they all nodded and a blonde girl stepped forward "well im maka, this kid with the white hair is soul he is my partner, the boy you hit is black star the girl with black hair in a pony tail is tsubaki and is his partner , these two girls are liz and patty they have a partner his name is death the kid but we call him kid and this is crona and his weapon ragnarok" we nodded "im saphira this is my partner zack" they all smiled i just walked off to class.

i sat in the window and zack was below me i heard something flying at me so i caught it the teacher ,stein threw it at me "trying to kill me???" he pushed his glasses up "not yet" i threw the knife back at him. i sighe and looked outside again. i had this feeling that something was going to happen.....something bad. my family has a history i never knew if its true or not but i am here because of my mom but the history stated that any member of my family line could be more the a mister weapon but a witch or kishin weapon. no one knows why but we just can.

my thoughts were interrupted by the bell i walked out the class room went to eat something

Zack

i sighed Saphira didnt pay attention at all but who could blame her she wasn't the only one with a bad feeling. i left to the get some food when i felt a hand on my shoulder i turned it was soul "where is that cool girl you were with" i sighed "only death would know she disappears like that alot." he sighed "i wanted her to beat up black star" i laughed i just hope that Saphira can enjoy her time here just like this.