{ Serendipity }

It was a natural day at the airport

It was a natural day at the airport. Planes flying, passengers talking and the microphone announcing. I had a flight to go to my parents' country. Everything was normal until....

Sara: sooo....why are you exactly with me in the same flight??

Yoongi:...

My name is Sara. I am at a band called Diamond Dolls. We work under the same company BTS work at.

Bighit announced that there will be a new band working under its control so after BTS members separate the company will continue working, and that band is us, Diamond Dolls, a group of eight girls and I am the leader of it.

Anyway, it's the 4th year for me with BTS so you can say that many things happened between us, we made many memories, especially with my crush Yoongi , one of the main reasons I participated in Diamond Dolls was to see him.

Before a years, Yoongi discovered that he is my crush <also check my previous fan-fiction to know how> and he started teasing me about it. I know he don't love me and that truly hurt.

Soooo.... Before a week, my parents told me to come to them because there was this "very important person" I need to see. I was in the airport when suddenly I saw Yoongi coming towards me...