Chapter 24

<<<<<<PREVIOUS CHAPTER>>>>>
Little did they know.... Their friends were watching them with a smile on their face. 

'I think Mina has found the perfect person to melt the ice in her heartThey all thought..

Creepy as you thought that they're watching but it was not intentional since they just wanna visit the two.. And i think it was the best thing they ever did. 

Chapter 24

After the sweet interaction. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana and Jihyo as well as Chaeyoung's friends decided to just give the two some time and they all decided to hang out.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon arguing about Nayeon being cute towards Jeongyeon.
Dahyun and Momo being sweet immediately. I don't know why, but the two immediately clicked.

That's what we called 'Sweet at first meet' HAHA

And there's Sana being who she is, flirting with Tzuyu and the younger one just playing along.

You might have been wondering where the hell is Jisoo and Rosé? They went to a restaurant just to eat chicken.

And there's Jihyo just eating her ice cream not minding the gays who was surrounding her being sweet. Hmm.. Typical Jihyo 😂

On the other side of the earth, Mi and Chaeng were still signing some papers, not minding the texts from Jihyo that was probably blabbering about the other's sweetness.

They were so focus that they forgot what had happened. Chaeyoung signing some paperworks that needs to be done tomorrow while drinking water.

there's Mina signing while humming to a song.

Multi-tasking... I see 👀👀

They were too focused on the paperworks that they hadn't notice JYP entered the office.

Seeing this, a smile was form on his lips as he saw the two were really dedicated to their work.

So he planned to clear his throath to get the attention of the two. Which was successful btw.

'Oh~ M-Mr JYP' Mina greeted extremely shocked by the fact that he was there then the two bowed synchronously.

'I had come to visit you two to just ask how are you doing especially with this stacks of paperworks? ' JYP asks as he sits down while Chaeng decides to give him a glass of water which he gladly accepted.

'We're completely fine sir' They both replied at the same time.

JYP could only nod while checking the whole office which made him smile because Mina had a time to renovate this old office.

'Mina, I could see that you renovated the office' JYP said

'Ahh that, Chaeyoung here helped me to clean and renovate the room Sir' Mina explained

'Its... '

JYP stopped at the end to find the right word.

While on the other side Mina was pretty nervous what will the principal say.

'Its... Impressive I like it' JYP said now smiling

Mina then released her breath that she didn't know she was holding.

'Thank you sir.. ' Mina said then focused her attention to the paperworks..

Later on, Mina leads JYP to the door because he us leaving. She didn't bother Chae since  she's really determined and dedicated to work right now.