chp 1: the forest

i lived in a forest it was really peaseful there. i have a beautiful house too its basiclly a 3 story house i live on the third floor so i can see the view of the forest. i was walking and it felt like someone was following me so i turned around and saw none other than.raine. "hi raine what are you doin out here" I asked shyly. Until I saw his close were ripped and bloody and had cuts and his face and bruises. "ohhhh raine what happened to you" I asked him as I carefully carssed his cheeks as he winced. "I told my dad I was gay and he beat me" "ohhhhh raine you can stay with me and no ifs and or buts about it". He followed me to his house and I heard him gasp "you have a big house" "thanks". I told him to go to my room and strip so I can clean his cuts and bruises and wen I got done I told him to go change into clean boxers."are you hungry raine" "a little" "ok what do you want and I can go fix it for you" "ummmmmm do you have chicken and rice" "yea I'll go fix it".

When I came back I gave it to him and he divourd it, I guess he was hungry. "did your parents feed you raine" "hardly because my parents were abusive " I was shocked I never knew his parents abused him "ohhh well you can stay here and you are not goin back there" "ok you don't need to go back to my house to get my stuff I already have it" "ok" I said.

After we were done unpacking his stuff in the room I have him I told him to go put on some pjs I gave him. When he came back it looked like he was in deep thought. "what's wrong raine" I asked "ohhh nothing........ Just...... Thinking"

Raines pov :

"ohhh nothing........ Just...... Thinking" I said. I wasn't goin to tell him I liked him he was so cute with his black long flippy hair, his snake bites, And angel bites, and his guages, his muscles but wasn't that muscles, his 6 pack his pale skin that's everything that I loved about him and his personality. I walked over to my bed that w gave me and fell asleep and I didn't know that I was that tired until my head hit the comfy pillow.

(morning the next day)

Sams pov:

I woke up and walked down to the kitchen and started making breakfest. I heard foot steps coming down the stairs "good morning sleeping beauty" I could tell he wasn't a morning person because when he woke up it looked like he was goin to murder so

Somebody