Deadlox X Reader

*______________'s Pov *

You were feeling depressed.You did not want to live anymore and wished you had joined your parents and siblings.You lay on your bed for hours and was too exhausted to get up to meet your friends.Tears rolled down your cheeks as you remembered the laughter of your siblings you used to play with.You remembered the big oak tree outside your parents' home which you and your siblings used to climb.Now,the oak tree and your  family was gone-victims of war in your country.(You Choose)You did not understand the war.You only knew that your whole life had changed drastically when the army came to your town.

  Now you lived your aunt in another country.The language was strange.The other children teased you about your clothes and your accent.You felt stupid,awkward and lonely.You just wanted to go home.You could not stop the memories-firing guns,desperate cries and confusion and a long,bumpy ride in the back if a stinky,old truck.

  At school,you had always been a very goos student.Now,you  found it hard to concentrate.Somehow it did not seem to matter anymore."Nobody cares,"you thought as you slit your wrist with a knife.

  Just then,the doorbell rang.You reluctantly crawled out of bed and put on a dress.You answered the door.

Standing in front of you was Ty from your new school.He was carrying a paper bag.

  "Sup _______?"He said."We wondered where you were.We thought perhaps you were sick and might like a treat."

  Ty pulled little packages of cakes out of the paper bag.Each package was wrapped in fancy paper with a ribbon and a message.The messages were from the rest of Team Crafted,Dark and TheFox.

  "LET'S HANG OUT!"said one of them.

"Wanna go for coffee?"Said another.

But a certain message caught your eye.It was blue."I'm sad because you're so sad.I love you.<3"Was written on the paper by Ty.

  You were too proud to cry although you knew you could drown in your tears anytime.You looked into the crimson red eyes of Ty's and saw compassion,acceptance and something more important.You saw love.

  "I love you _______,"Ty said."I always will."He leaned in closer to you as your face flushed red.He kissed you for a while before pulling away."I'm waiting for an answer,"He said as he smirked.That cheeky bastard."I love you too.."You said softly as you hugged him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is one long one-shot! Dark did most of this cause I paid her chocolate for this. So enjoy!

Dark:MY HANDS! :c