Chapter 11: Louis' Girlfriend

Lily's POV

"We should probably get the food off of us..." I said after the laughing died down.

"Well our hotel is about an hour away, how far do you girls live? " Zayn asked with his strong Bradford accent.

"We're about an hour away as while, so we can either go to your hotel or one of our homes..." Lay stated.

"We can go to our hotel, if it's okay. Since we have to be here tomorrow morning why don't we just have a sleepover at the hotel. The girls can use our clothes and after our quick rehearsal we can go get you guys new clothes to wear!" Niall said jumping up and down.

"Niall you genius, leprechaun you! Come here! " Louis embraced Niall into a hug.

"You guys seem to really like that idea, so I think I speak for everyone when I say this....SLEEPOVER TIME! " Perrie screamed with excitement

"Well we should get going it's a long drive, I'll get Paul! " Liam exited the dressing room as he left he motioned for Lay to come with him.

*5 minutes later*

We all squished into the black Ranger, but there was a slightly problem there were 10 of us in back and 6 seats. So to fix the seat issue Louis sat me in his lap, Niall pulled Riley into his lap, Harry sat in Katie's lap, Perrie sat in Zayn's lap, and Lay sat next to Liam.

"Now boys at this sleepover you better act like gentleman and everyone sleeps in there own bed! Got it? And girls if they do anything at all to you just call me, okay? " Paul said fatherly as he drove us to the hotel.

"Yes Papa Paul! " all the boys said at once.

I curled up into Louis and rested my head on his chest, he looked down at me and chuckled slightly.

"Tired?" Louis whispered in my ear all I did was nod as he wrapped his arms around me, "You can sleep, I don't mind." he added in a sleepy voice as he rested his head on mine.

"WOAH YOU'RE POPULAR! SOMEONE'S CALLING YOU PICK UP YOUR PHONE COME ON I'M A BUSY GUY I CAN'T SPEND ALL NIGHT DOING RINGTONES ON YOUR PHONE! ANSWER IT!" I was in pure horror as my phone went off, I reached into my back pocket and answered.

"Hello?" I mumbled into Louis' chest, then all I heard was yelling come out of the phone so I held it slightly away and I felt Louis chuckle and I blushed.

"Lil? Lily? LILY SCARLETT MCCALL!" the phone yelled

"What? " I mumbled blushing

"You go to a concert with out me?" Emily said

"I'm sorry but you said you were going to Florida tomorrow, and I thought you had to pack today since it was the last day of school." I explained

"Your right but I would still like to go." Emily sounded like she was pouting

"I'll make it up to you I promise! " I cuddled up into Louis

"So tell me how it went!" Emily's voice bounced

"Um, I will later this is not really a great..." I blushed looking up at Louis

"....okay, I'll text you tomorrow on my way to Florida!" Emily was confused

"Okay! Have fun! Bye! " I rushed and hung up cuddling back into Louis

"Who was that?" Louis spoke into my neck

"My other friend Emily, she was kinda mad that she didn't get to come because she's going to Florida tomorrow. " I explained

"Well in a few days we go to Florida so we might see her." Louis cuddled into me