Chapter 5: Transformation Items & Mahou Journal

Welcome back! So now we're onto Transformation Items and Mahou Journal.

First I highly recommend keeping a journal and diary of your research and progress. I'd also recommend having your diary either on your phone or a physical copy and seperate from your journal, the journal should almost always be a physical copy, it's just easier and more customizable in my opinion.

What do I put in my journal?

Everything we've talked about and will talk about should probably go in there plus your own personal research!

What should I put in my diary?

Any experiences, feelings, thoughts or actions you have on your journey to becoming a magical girl!

Now onto Transformation items.

You should choose something you're gonna carry with you everywhere! Whether it be
●a locket,
●a pair of stockings,
●jewelry,
●key chain,
●book,
●key
●etc.

You'll want something that represents who you are but if you find something that really calls to you, use that. I personally use my sailor moon keychain.

We'll go more in depth later as to how you'll turn these items into your transformation item, but for now decide on what you want (or especially what calls to you) and start meditating and putting energy into the item.
(To put energy into an item, you must meditate with said item in front of you and think about said item while you mediate, imagining your energy being pulled into it.)

It's ok if you change items too, you don't have to be stuck with one item if it's not working for you or no longer calling you. Just be sure to end your connection to the item and move onto the next one.

Thanks everyone! Hope to see all you Mahous next time!