Dungeons and Dying I

babies: dnd! bbs x teen! dnd princess! reader

loc loc loc: the dnd world

warnings: some "gore" (interrogation stuff)

"Ok, guys! You ready for a round in Dungeons and Dragons?" Brock looked at all of us, grinning happily. Sat around the table was Evan, Jonathan, Tyler, Daithi, Brian, and I, all ready to play a good ass game of DnD.

Murmurs of agreement arose around the table, as we were sucked into the world of mystical creatures and magical towns.

The queen of Campbellsville has recently been announced dead by assassination. In retaliation, the king has hired what has been believed to be the best group of warriors to track down and kill the heathens that murdered his wife.

The group consists of:

Vanoss, a Dragonborn fighter, who's a legendary folk hero in the town of Phandalin.

Delirious, the crazed elf wizard, who specializes in driving everyone insane with nonsense.

Wildcat, the half-orc barbarian, who's anger precedes him by a long shot.

Nogla, a ranger gnome, who cannot be understood by anyone with more than three brain cells.

And Terroriser, a human fighter, who tends to get irritated by everything and anything.

But, the king did not know of a sixth member to the group. His child and the heir to the throne, Y/n L/n, who was a half-elf princess that specialized in the works of a cleric.

Together, all six must uncover the secret that is the queen's death.

"Ok, bitches. You're all on a mission to Phandalin to ask around about an up and coming gang. The king is 75% sure that the gang there is the one who killed his wife. So, all six of you are walking down a trail that leads to Phandalin. Who is where in this formation?"

Wildcat and Delirious held up the front, the elf consistently irritating the poor orc. Behind him was Y/n and Nogla, who were talking about the king quietly. And at the end was Terroriser and Vanoss, with the Dragonborn chatting away while Terroriser was on the lookout.

Ahead of them were a group of goblins, which went unnoticed by the group. They eyed the party, before taking notice of the princess in the middle of the group. As the goblins drew their weapons, they were spotted by Nogla.

"Goblins!" He cried out before an arrow lodged itself between Wildcat's legs. 

Initiative!

The group quickly sprung into action, and with a war cry, Wildcat and Vanoss ran towards the danger. 

Unfortunately, they were quickly surrounded by seven goblins, all thirsting for blood.

"Good fucking job, idiots." Brian chortled, as the rest of us laughed at the two. Tyler started yelling profanities, as Evan tried to explain his actions.

"Christ," Terroriser growled, running to catch up and save his party members. Nogla simply pulled out an arrow and begun aiming.

The first goblin leaped forward but was easily stabbed and thrown aside by the Dragonborn. A wince was passed around the goblin warriors as their friend's corpse was slammed into a tree.

Wildcat struck next, quickly shoving back three goblins with his war ax. But he missed the goblin that attempted to pierce his armor. Luckily, the goblin's spear shattered, leaving pieces of wood and splinters behind.