Ch. 3: Reunited?

"Uhmm

"Uhmm... Miss? Are you alright?" Joongi felt uncomfortable and pulled her away but she was still crying.

"Hajin, what's happening to you?" Inna tried to talk to her friend who was still crying. " I found him. I finally found So..." she muttered in between breaths. "What?! What do you mean?" Inna asked.

"HAHA... EVRYONE, I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS UNFORTUNATE INCIDENT. PLEASE CONTINUE ON EATING YOUR MEALS." The manager bowed to everyone before glaring at Joongi.

"Joongi and you! Get inside my office." The manager pointed at both Joongi and Hajin. Hajin wiped her face and followed Joongi to the manager's office. Inna couldn't do anything and was very worried.

[INSIDE THE OFFICE HAJIN'S POV]

"Joongi, didn't I tell you to separate personal matters from work?" the manager looks really irritated while glaring at Wang So.

"Uhmm but Sir-" I tried to cut in.

"I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU!" The manager shouted which irritated me. How dare he?!

I tried to talk back but-

"It was my fault Sir. I should have handled the incident more calmly." So apologized. Wait– So apologized?

"And you– even though you're his girlfriend. You should not butt in while he's working!" The manager scolded me too. What the hell?

"But-" but Wang So cut in again

"Yes Sir. I 'll tell her that." Wang So explained.

"Now get out of my office." The manager dismissed us.

Wang So took my hand and led me outside.