Chapter 20

Jocelyn's POV

I got my memories back when Lauren finished talked. I remembered what we did, first kiss, first date, our little argument and those makeout session. I remembered Teala kissed me as Lauren walked in, I remembered her breaking up with me by Lisa told me Lauren said it was over. I remembered everything, well not everything. I got pissed off. She took advantage of me because I lost my memory and she thought she can get away from this.

I looked at Lauren, crying and her head were focusing on her fingers she was playing with.

I stormed off out of my room after everything Lauren had told me. I remembered everything. I grabbed Kayla's keys and got out of my house.

I hopped in her car and drove to wherever I was going to and however I arrived at the beach.

*flashback*

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her after she turned her body around to look at me.

*end of flashback*

"Fuck!" I screamed and was about to kick a car, remembered it wasn't mine. I took a deep breath and got back in a car and drove to somewhere else.

"Why .." I whispered when I arrived at the carnival at the pier.

*flashback*

"Here's your teddy bear!" I grinned as I gave her a giant teddy bear that I won from darting ballon. She smiled and kissed me. "Thank you. You're the best." And she kissed me again.

*end of flashback*

I hit the steering wheel. Why did everything remind me everything about her and I? I started to crying. I really really like her so much, not sure I love her. I only met her two month ago. Its early.

But then I remembered she took advantage of me because of my memory. I got mad again.

I drove back to my home and went to my room, found Lauren looked at some pictures on the photo album book.

"Why are you still here?" she snapped her head toward me. She had concern on her face.

"I just can't leave us like this..." She said. "And I'm sorry I wasn't honest you at the beginning. I just don't want to lose you aga-" I cut her off.

"You already did. You had me once." She got confused when I said that. She wasn't awarding I got my memory back. "We never were friends after the breakup. You lied. We stopped talking. I always will like you but you hurt me and I'm afraid to get hurt again. Just leave." I stepped to the side, not blocking the door anymore. Lauren wasn't moving. I sighed and walked toward to her. I started to pushing her out of my room. I can't because she wrapped her arms around me tightly. I tried to get her arms off me and started to pushed her out of my room. I was about to shut my door.

Lauren jumped on me, wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck tightly and kissed me with passion. I felt those familiar sparks, tingling and butterflies. I kissed her back and putted my hand on her waist. I put her down on my bed, not breaking kiss. I felt Lauren slipped her tongue into my mouth and started to battling with my tongue for dominance. I usually won but this time she won and slipped her hand under my shirt and started to trading my abdomen and I got tense under her touch.

Before I got lost, the realization hit me. I put my hand on her shoulder to stop. "You can't do that like this, acting nothings happen." I said, furrowed my eyebrows. "You just can't kiss me out of the blue and think I will forget?"