prologue

Leo climbed up the metal trellis and onto the porch roof. He knocked twice on a window and his friend Zack opened it letting him in. These two had known each other for five years, and had been dating each other for one year now. Leo climbed in the window and wrapped his arms around Zack pulling him close. He kissed him lightly on the lips and said, "you know it doesn't get any easier to climb up here, as the years go by."

"You're going to be the big strong alpha. You should be able to climb up here just fine." Zack replied.

Leo was going to become the alpha of the moon river wolf pack, in just five short months. His father wanted him to find a mate by the time he became the alpha, so the two of them could be the new leaders together. The only problem with that was that Leo wanted to be with Zack, but Zack had never came out to anyone except Leo. Leo had been openly gay since he was twelve, and on his eighteenth birthday he would become the first gay alpha of the pack.

Zack was the first guy that he had really cared for. Zack was originally from another pack, but when his parents died five years ago he came to live with his cousins and the alpha welcomed him into their pack. Zack had become instant friends with Leo, and the two shared all their secrets with each other. Zack also had a girlfriend that he would hang out with during the day, which is why he snuck Leo into his room at night.

Leo kissed Zack again, and pulled him closer. He pulled his shirt off him, and kissed Zack's neck. He put his hands on his ass, and Zack put his arms around his neck and pulled himself up enough to wrap his legs around Leo's waist. Leo lightly nibbled his collarbone and Zack moaned.

Leo carried him to the bed and kissed him down his chest, only stopping long enough to lightly bite each of his nipples. Then he licked a trail down his belly to his jeans. Zack moaned again and rubbed his crotch up against Leo. Leo undid Zack's jeans and pulled them off him. He then took Zack's dick into his mouth and started sucking him. Zack moaned again arching his back trying to get Leo to go down further. When Zack was about ready to come Leo stopped and got undressed himself. Leo then positioned himself to enter Zack and slowly pushed inside of him. Zack pulled Leo down to kiss him again as Leo started to move inside him.

With each push into him Zack arched his back, and dug his nails into Leo's back. Leo bite his neck gently causing him to moan even more. With one last push Zack came with Leo soon doing the same. As Zack fell asleep, Leo got dressed and climbed back out the window to go home. He wished he could mark Zack as his mate, but he didn't want him to and Leo wasn't going to force him.

When Leo got home his father was waiting up for him in the front room. "Where have you been?" He asked.

"I was at a friend's house." He replied and tried to walk past his father, but he stopped him.

"It's getting close to your eighteenth birthday, and it's time for you to find a mate. Since you haven't been looking for one, I took the liberty to talk to the alpha of the white waters pack. He has agreed to have his son come live with us for a few months to see if you get along. If the two of you do then we will end our fighting and merge into one strong group." His dad said. Leo stared at him in shock.