Intro

So, hi. I'll probably kick this off as a little intro to myself.

I am 11 (Oof, almost put 31. Yikes) and a female. I'm straight, um... into anthro culture but not... the weird/inappropriate side. I don't currently consider myself to be a furry though.

I live in Ohio. Yep, that's all you're getting. Because telling my address to strangers is a not smart thing to do.

I'm really into wolves and dragons, and I'm trying to get better. I want to make a book about winged wolves (although it would be pretty bad). I like a bunch of different types of songs, like pop, alternative rock, a little bit of country, ECT. I really like Imagine Dragons and Alan Walker.

I really love making new friends! I'm totally up to chatting with you or role-playing or something. As long as you're not a jerk.

I am open to anything in the art world (collabs, adopts, contests, requests(not that anyone wants trash art)) EXCEPT for art theft! Art theft is terrible, and awful, and just plain petty. Unless it's my art, ThEn YoU CoUlD aCtUaLlY dO sOmEtHiNg GoOd WiTh It. (Kidding)

So, yeah. That pretty much sums me up.

Oh, and one of my friends drew these, they're of me (and Shard says they look super accurate.)

)

Me as a dragon

Me as a dragon.

If you couldn't tell, my favorite color is dark purple-grey.

Also, the cover was given to me:

My oc, Star. Her scales change with her emotions and the season/time of day.

There yah go. I'll try to update often, but I don't like a lot of drawings that I do, so I won't post a lot of them. Hope you guys enjoyed! See you all later!