[4] Whaattttt?

|| Evangeline's POV ||

::Next Day::

At around 5:00 am, I got up from my bed and took a long hot shower. When I got out, I dried off, wrapped my towel around my waist, and went back into my bedroom. Since today was uniform day, sadly, I went to my tall dresser and pulled out a set of uniform clothes. Sliding them on after I was dressed in my undergarments. I went to my closet and put on my Jean jacket and Levi shoes. (outfit on side)

I went downstairs and warmed up my apple pie from last night. When it was finished I grabbed it and headed out the door. After climbing into my car I buckled my seat belt and pulled out my phone. Two unread text messages. Both from Chresanto. I checked the first one.

[SpiffyNigga] Gnite beautiful ;)

And the next one..

[SpiffyNigga] GudMornin bae, hope u sleep gud.

I really am tempted to buy him a dictionary for his birthday, like seriously.

[SparklyCocaine] Yea, I did. Thanks for asking.

I press send and then sit my phone down in the cup holder before starting the car up and beginning on my way to school. Giddy.

:: Homeroom ::

"Hey, so...." Serenity says as I sit down in the desk beside her.

"So what?" I ask clueless.

"Did you get asked to Prom yet?" she asked.

"Oh shit, I totally forgot about that. But nah, no one asked me yet." I tell her.

"Well, it's right around the corner so if you have to, take it upon yourself to ask someone to the dance. I mean whats the worst thing that could happen?"

Did she seriously just ask me that? "Rejection and Humiliation. Duh. But I mean, if you say so." I add sighing.

Then Chresanto walked in and sits in the seat in front of me. I slightly tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey Chres,"

"Yea, wassup?" He responds.

"Uh, I was wondering if...you wanted to go to prom with me?" No reply. "You know, as friends and all that jazz."

"Oh, sorry. I wasn't aware you didn't get asked yet or I wouldn't have agreed to going with Denise. I'm sorry."

"Oh, nah. It's okay. And haven't been asked? Psh, course I've been asked. Plenty of times. I just didn't wanted to go with any of them, ha ha." lies.

"Cool." He says giving me a smile before turning around. I mentally face palm myself. I'm so stupid. Of course he would already have a date. But Denise though? That Koala faced ass bitch? How rad.

.

.

.

As I was walking to my car towards the end of the day I realized some guy standing at the passenger side door. I approached him and cleared my throat.

"Oh hey, I'm Marcel." He says giving me a smile.

"Um, hey. Are you ...lost or something?" I ask kind of confused.

"Ha ha, nah, I'm the new guy. Well I'm not completely new anymore, I've been here for almost a week or two and uh, I really couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are." He explains.

"Me? Yea, right. Thanks I guess."

"You're welcome but uh, I was also wondering if you would like to be my date to Prom?" He asks as he rubs the back of his neck, obviously a sign that he's nervous.

"Well, one. I don't even know you.."

"I know I know, but once you say yes we could find time to get to know each other." He says with a smile.

"Fine, but only cause you called me beautiful and your smile is like, instant attraction." I tell him as we laugh.

"Thank you, you really don't know how happy you just made me."

"You're welcome. And so here's my number, feel free to call whenever. I really have to much time on my hands and you'd be doing me a huge favor with a simple call." I say as I jot my number down on the palm of his hand. "Bye Marcel." I add with a smile.

He pulled me into a hugged and thanked me again, which threw me way off track. "Oh, sorry." He says.

"N-no. You're fine, I mean, it's fine." I say blushing at my mistake and looking down. I looked back up and smiled again before getting into the car. "I'm Evangeline by the way."

Dread Head? Oh YUSSSS.