Gamer

[9GAG.com – Facebook]

Have you ever experience something like, when you go out of your room to have dinner, your whole family—mother, sister, brother, father, dog, squirrel, mistress, is looking at you with shock or if not, grin in their faces?

If you are then, I am 99+1 percent sure that you are a hardcore video gamer. I’ve only realized this when I saw a meme in Facebook about a video gamer that has a picture of his whole family looking at him as if they haven’t seen him for 50 years.

The caption is: Video-gamer problems………. “Oh, hey! Look who came out of their cave. Hahaha”

Comments:

GolthaRyan Hermosilla- My internet got disconnected for 5 mins and went to talk to my family. They seemed to be nice people. (5,221 Likes)

Replies:

Jake Gabil- The only five minutes you got to know your family.

Jiřík Vrbiz Vrba- Or maybe life reconnected for 5 minutes? (162 Likes)

Dávid Dienes- You've made my day.. :DDDDD

Arsalan Hazard Gandapur- The point is why internet was disconnected??? (12 Troll Likes)

Hazelle Dela Cruz - Why did your internet talk to your family? (110 Ultra Likes)

Enzo Manalo - plot twist: family turned router off to make you go out (24 Twisted Likes)

Adam Clisson - Family ? What is that ? (No one Likes)

Cao Nguyên- give that man an internet 

Vote if you think PS4 is better than Xbox, but don’t really have neither of them because you are too poor to buy even one (Personal Experience)