Fight 1 Slime vs Weteye

Weteye =  http://oversoulgame.wikidot.com/weteye

Slime = http://oversoulgame.wikidot.com/slime

The night air whistled as it blew across the southern lakes of Oversoul all but a few creatures had laid down for the night besides the Weteye a almost instinct specie of creatures that had adopted to come out at night to avoid predators. 

Its been twenty minutes since weteye has left its burrow and hopped to the most northern lake it could find and began to hunt for food. By dipping its tail in the water weteye is able to use the hole on the end of its tail to suck in water and feed off the small microscopic organisms. 

Thirty minutes pass and weteye begins to get full as the filterering system for its body begins to activate as water begins to leak from it giant eye making it look like its crying. 

In the middle of feeding weteye looks up as it feels like something is moving around it but it sees nothing as it returns to feeding but is quickly interrupted as something grabs hold of its tail in the water. Weteye trys to pull its tail out of the water but it doesn't move as what ever is holding its tail begins to tighten its grip. Weteye looks down into the water but is unable to see what is holding onto its tail.

Acting on instincts Weteye uses its natural ability and begins to compress the water it has in its body into its tail and firing it out as a high power stream out of the hole it feed though blasting the unseen thing off its tail.

Weteye pulls its tail out of the water and begins to hope away as fast as it can towards its burrow but it to late as 2 gelatinous green slimes begin to squirm on the ground around it. The blobs are about 3 feet wide and a foot tall as they shake and giggle to one another as a form of communication. 

Weteye prepares to fire another shot as it blase one of the slimes spattering it all over the ground as the other slime goes berzerk leaping towards the weteye but is to slow as weteye jumps backwards out of the path of the slime and tries to run away again. 

The slimes lack of a brain would normaly been seen as a weakness but for a creature who fears no pain its a great thing as the slime sees anything in its way as something it can absorb and feed off of. 

Weteye hopping at full speed  easily covers over 50 feet in 5 seconds as the slime can't not keep up as it continues to bounce af it.

As the slime continues to chance after the weteye the slime that was splattered has brought back its splattered pieces and begins to jiggle making a gross sound that awakens several other slimes that begin to pop out of the lake and make there way to it.

The slime knowing its physicla limitations has also learned one other skill that has made them the apex predator of the lakes of Oversoul holding themselves close together there bodies begin to fuse as they form into a giant slime five times the average size of a slime.

Weteye makes it to it burrow and quickly tries to hide inside of it but is stopped as the giant green blob falls from the sky and covers up the hole beforing starting to move towards the weteye. 

Weteye fires another blast from its tail but the slime is just to big as the water just bounces off its body as it makes it way to its next meal. 

The weteye stands no chance as the slime decides to just leap on to the weteye and absorb it into its body the high acidtly level of the slime quickly begins to desolve the weteye as only its skeleton remains for a few minutes before also disolving in the slime. 

Winner Slime