Ch 6 leah

Leah pov

Emily and I was at the beach walking then
I spotting the group laughing made me annoyed when I see my sister with Sam so I storming toward them as Emily shouted my name to stop me

But I ignore her

Paul Jared and Embry stops laughing to see me headed toward them

when sam and y/n see me I look pissed off, of course, I'm pissed I just found out all day my sister got engage to sam.

"I just found out about the engagement," I Said harsh glare at them both.

"Yes Sam and I in engage who told you about it?" she said.

I sarcastic laugh at her "I heard our parents conversation about it like I was never going to find out." I told her with more pain in my voice.

"Leah, we weren't hiding anything we were just not ready to tell you yet because we knew you won't be happy about it," she said.

"Now I'm here tell me I wanted you guys to be honest with me and told me but I didn't expect all of this you and sam dating seeing you two kissing in the hospital, of course, I  was angry at first that you were kissing my sister but I realize something that about you y/n you had feeling for sam and didn't tell your own sister it's hurt me to see you guys together but I see you that's happy all I've ever wanted for you y/n be happy" I Said holding on my tear.

She gives me a weak smile and nodded as the guys look shocked what I said to her.

"Thanks, Leah you don't know how much I wished to hear that from you I really like for you to come to the wedding," she said.

I look at her  "y/n I don't think that's a good idea to be at your wedding" I Said.

"Come on Leah, don't be a crybaby about it and suck it up and just attend the wedding okay just come to it," she said

I got angry what she said "I say I'm not going to your goddamn wedding so don't fucking Force me to come like anyone want to see the bride with those ugly scars" I shouted walking away and making my way to Emily heading back to my place.

Sam pov

We were all stood there and look at y/n as she about to cry I wrapped my arms around her to comfort her.

She hugged me buried her face into my chest and continued to cry. I began to whisper things to her in her attempt to calm her down.

As I  looked at the guys to see anger and sorrow in them.

They look at me as I nodded telling them y/n and I need to be alone right now.

They Look at us and nodded back

"Y/n don't listen to Leah you're beautiful with your scars" Paul Trying to cheer her up as they came over and giving her hugs and kiss on her forehead as they heading off into the wood.

Finally, they  left giving us alone time to talk

I  gently lifted her head so she would look at me

"Don't cry because of what she said. You're gorgeous y/n with you're scarred nothing going to change that what I think about you" I Said

She slowly nodded "Can we go home now please?" She asked.

"Okay" I replied picking her up and walk into the wood heading home.

When I see our house we got inside and headed to our room as I laid her down on the bed and watched her with a blank expression on her face.

I climbed into bed with her and pulled her closer to me and kissing her scars and look at her.

"y/n What are you thinking about?" I asked

"Thinking she's right about my scars " She replied

It's hurt me to hear my imprint think that way about herself.

"don't ever think that way About yourselves
Your scars do not make you ugly they made you stronger That's why I love every part of you
You can't see how amazing you are as fiancée and imprint you accept me and my pack please never let anybody tells you otherwise. you're perfect and you should know that" I Said looking at her waiting for to say something then she did.

"I love you too sam Thanks for telling me that I needed that," She Said wiping her tears away.

"No need to thanks me I will always be here for you," I Said cuddled with her as we having alone time but we got interrupted by  Paul "we got outdoor foods!"

We look at each other smiling at each other

"We be there soon," I Said

As y/n got up and went in the bathroom

I curious about what she's doing

"Sam you coming I kinda need help in here," she said giggles

I smirk "coming," I Said running in the bathroom.