Jersey Shore Fun ..... non love story

hey my name is Angel and I am 18, Australian and a famous model. I am currently on my way to the Jersey Shore house where i am meetin the gang for the first time, I arrive when the one and only Angelina arrives yay *NOTE SARCASM ..... I walk in and am greeted by the entire gang... "um hey im Angel ur new roomy" they smile and introduce eachother "hey I'm Mike and that's snookie vinnie jwow and paulie" they all smile then i remember "oh shit girls can i bunk with u" i smile hopefully they nod and smile "oh btw Angelina is here too" they drop there grins when behind me i hear a door slam.... "im back bitches" they all sigh. i need to think of something PRONTO "hey guys how bout we all go shopping and ill cook us an Australian favourite dish" they smile "well lets get u bunked in our room Angel...." JWOW says happily "hold up what the hell about me. I was on the shore first its MY room u slut" i turn around "sorry guys i hate u have to see this" they look confused "listen up bitch the girls want me to bunk with them if i see ur name on the bed its yours but unless u wanna fuck with me go get an attitude change ok and fuck off and get impregnated by a fucking STD guy who can't get anything else but fucked by skanks like u got it." and with that we walk upstairs.