Chapter 1

It was a new day for me here on JS, it was so weird having all these people follow you around with a camera... I mean I know paps are as annoying as fucking shit but FUCK ME do they have nothin better to do then annoy me?!

Walking downstairs I saw Mike at the stove, "what doing hunn?" He turned and laughed "nothing really, just making some food with random crap I found" he explained laughing... "Just make sure there ain't no poison" I said winking... "Hey Mike, hey Angel" came in a half dead looking Vinny and a 'thing' that resembled Pauly.... "Hey Vin uhh Pauly?" "Hey can you go wake the girls for me A?" Nodding I walked upstairs..

Lets just say waking Snooks from dreaming is some hard ass tourtière, Jen was easy as, she was already up. We laughed while walking downstairs about something funny that happened but we couldn't remember what. I know we're weird.. Don't judge people...

"Ok so now that AMAZING feast from da beast The Situation (que wink), what's on the agenda today?" Everyone looked at me confused, stupid accent! "What. Are. We. Doing?" I spaced out slowly, Pauly answered, "you and me got work" I pouted like a 2 year old, "what are we working?" "The T Shirt shop" I smiled "YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY" jumping around like a lunatic at the same time, "fan of the show" Nic explained....

####+***€~£|€\¥]£~*~

Well that was incredibly short, but I hope you enjoyed and soon there will be a day at work, now my version only has Mike/Vinny/Pauly/Snookie/JWOW/Angela and Angel my character :) I own nothing to do with Jersey Shore™ let that be known!!!