Baby Girl - Supernatural x Reader (Part 5)

Three weeks. That's how long it'd been since the bathroom incident with Dean. 

Three weeks that Sam wouldn't stop bugging Dean about breaking his promise and taking advantage of you. And three weeks of Dean denying that nothing happened (unfortunately he had added sadly, and luckily Sam hadn't heard him), despite the fact that Sam wouldn't believe him.

But Sam kept bringing it up just to piss him off. He kept saying that he would tell Bobby everything, but only just so to get Dean do whatever he wanted. No, he wasn't going to say anything to Bobby, that was for sure. Cause if he did, Dean wouldn't be the only one to get scolded (he had already been by Sam himself) or more probably killed, by Bobby, but Sam would be told off for leaving Dean and you alone for even half an hour.

As far as you were concerned, however, nothing had changed. You didn't for example get flustered whenever you and Dean were alone at the same room, like he did, or whenever you would sit really close. Not that Sam would let that happen often, no, no way after what happened that day at the bathroom. Not to mention that it was funny seeing Sam accuse Dean all the time and him trying (and failing) to convince him that he had done nothing and didn't mean to either. Or when he shoot you a dirty glare when you giggled at his miserable attempts to reason with Sam. You couldn't help it though.

And that's how most days went by at the Winchester's household.

Brushing the thoughts and any flashbacks of the last three weeks aside, you slowly opened your eyes and immediately looked at the clock on your nightstand.

You groaned seeing the time, indicating that it was about time you got up from your bed. Even though angels didn't require any sleep you hadn't managed to get rid of that habit, that, eating and any other human habit. After all, you've been a human for hundreds of years, your whole life, it wasn't something you could get rid of easily. So, yep, you were pretty much an angelic human, eh, nothing out of the ordinary.

You groaned once again as you brushed the sheets off and stood up, flexing your soar muscles. Soar. That's how you felt. Soar and tired. Despite the fact that you had the whole night at your disposal to sleep (you'd managed to finish the hunt quickly) you hadn't done so. In fact you hadn't managed to get any sleep at all. 

And who was responsible for that?

But of course... 

Sam.

No, it wasn't one of those nights that he would suddenly get into your room to check that Dean wasn't trying anything. 

It was another reason why you didn't sleep. It was something that you didn't really understand but worried you, which was why you had made a mental note to ask them.

You brushed your messy hair out of your face and made your way to the kitchen where the boys would already be taking their breakfast.

~~~

"Good morning" you said as you entered the kitchen.

Both boys looked up at you and said their "Good morning"s and after that you took a seat next to Dean.

"So (y/n) how did ya sleep?" Dean asked as he passed you some pancakes.

"Good, just not as much as I'd like to. So I'm a little bit tired" you said rubbing your eyes to get the sleep out of them.

"Well you don't have to worry, we're going to have the day off so you can rest" Sam said with a sigh, folding his newspaper and proceeding to eat his breakfast.

"No case?" Dean asked with a full mouth and Sam made a face before speaking.

"Nope, couldn't find one"

Dean nodded and turned to you "So why didn't you sleep much, you ok?" he asked after swallowing.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine, just worried" you said drinking some of your juice.

"About?" Sam asked frowning.

"You." you simply answered and he frowned more.

"Sam? What about Sam?" Dean turned to look at Sam "Are you ok?" he asked and Sam nodded and shrugged.

"Why are you worried about me (y/n)?" Sam asked you.

"Well I don't know but you didn't seem quite well last night..." Sam opened his mouth to question you but you cut him off by continuing.

"As we returned from the hunt and you two went to your rooms to sleep, and I to mine, I realized that I couldn't sleep. I felt too tense from the hunt. So I decided to take a shower and took my time to relax, which was about 45 minutes at least. When I got out of the shower and changed to my pjs I went straight to bed, but before I could pull the covers up I heard my name. Or at least I thought I did. So I waited for a couple more minutes and then I heard it again. I thought somebody was hurt or suffering and was calling me for help. So I got out of bed and followed the voice that led me to your room. And that's when I got most worried. So I opened the door and looked inside, I could hear you and see you clearly. You were..." you paused for a moment trying to think of the best way to describe what was worrying you about Sam.

Meanwhile, Dean was frowning; trying to understand what you wanted to say while occasionally he'd look at Sam for any indication that he might knew what you were trying to say. Sam, on the other hand, couldn't really understand where this was going, although he had an idea and really wished that you weren't thinking what he was.

So he decided to take a sip of his water "... moaning my name." he nearly chocked on it.

No, scratch that, he did chock on it. Worst timing ever.

And after gaining his breath again he looked at you wide-eyed and then at Dean, wishing that he wasn't going to ask what Sam thought he was going to.

Dean looked at Sam's face for a mere second, wide eyed too, and turned to you "(Y/n)..." he took a breath and gulped "...what exactly do you mean by that?" he frowned making you frown too.

So he kept speaking "(Y/n)... can you tell me what-" Sam opened his mouth to stop his brother from going on but Dean raised a hand to stop him, and Sam obeyed just like guilty puppy "-what did you see and hear at Sam's room last night? How was he?" Dean asked you and you understood what he was asking.

You took a look at Sam's pleading face for you not to say anything but... of course you didn't understand that... so you spoke.

"He was really sweating, as if he'd run or was running for a long time. And he was grabbing the sheets in his fists, so tight that his knuckles had turned white. And his breathing sometimes was fast but then others slower and deeper, while sometimes he would gasp and then grunt. And sometimes he would say that 'it feels so good' which I couldn't understand since he was obviously having a nightmare, how can something be or feel good in a nightmare? But I shrugged it off, and he kept grunting and moaning, most of the time it was my name, and he bit his lip, sometimes really hard that I was afraid he might draw blood, but he kept doing it and he kept  telling me 'don't- don't stop. keep going, it feels so good' which confused me even more. And then he-" just as you were about to continue Sam cut you, clearly knowing where this was going.

"Ok yeah, no. I'm- I'm good now, nothing happened, no need to discuss it, no need at all, just forget it. Forget last night, I'm ok now so let's eat." he said quickly and staffed his mouth with eggs and bacon, and kept eating and drinking; keeping his face down and avoiding his brother's look.

After a while he heard you speak again "Are you sure? I know about nightmares, they're not easy to deal with." your voice was soft and sincere that it actually made him stop and look up at your soft (e/c) eyes, and for a moment he actually forgot his embarrassment; seeing you care for him; but of course Dean did not forget. 

"If you need anyone to talk to about your nightmare I-" you started speaking but Dean cut you off.

"Oh no (y/n), don't worry. Sammy did not have a nightmare" he turned to smile cheekily at his brother "In fact he had a very very very good dream" he said still grinning and Sam tried to avoid the accusing looks that Dean was giving him; as they went back to eating.

After a few moments of silence and only the clicking of glasses and plates being heard Sam let out a small sigh and looked up at his brother who, of course, was still giving him the look. The same exact look that he'd given Dean three weeks ago and after then.

After a few more seconds of Sam staring daggers at his brother and Dean grinning like a child on Christmas' day, Sam spoke "I don't tell a word to Bobby about the shower incident you forget the dream" he said in an all-too-serious voice tone and stuck out his hand.

"Well not exactly forget buuuuut-" Dean started and Sam cut him off.

"Dean"

"Alright, alright. You forget the shower incident I forget the dream. Deal." he said and stuck out his hand to shake his brothers.

"Deal" Sam repeated, and they both went to start eating again but you, of course, had to ask...

"Are you going to kiss?"