Behind It

I get up everyday at 6:40am exactly to go to school. I'm a sophomore in high school. I live in California but I'm in that one town that isn't on the map. It's called San Mateo County, It's the foggy side of California, you know, right next to the surf boarding, salty sea water, blonde haired girls and guys in bro tanks stereotype.

        School ends at 3:10pm and that's when I walk to the bus stop thats down the hill and a block away from the school at 3:25pm (oddly enough so does about 30 other students so if the bus wasn't packed enough before..). Then after that bus I rush off and catch the 140 bus that comes at 3:40. 

        I've made a recent observation on 9/18/14 at 3:30pm on my first bus ride of the day that simply one bus ride brings us strangers together. What I'll be sharing with you soon are stories that, yes I've made up but, I've come to notice are actually pretty close to their lives and their emotions. I've gotten into these peoples minds just by looking at them, what they wear, how they act, the look they give, the expressions in their face and who there on the bus with, if anyone at all. Simply learning that one mobile vehicle can hold lives of strangers that can be anything but similar. 

Vivir feliz y vivir fuertes. (Live happy & Live strong)