Tale # 16

A/N: Ang hirap niya isulat, swear. Hahahaha. Sorry for the long wait, medj busy kasi sa school. I hope this was worth the wait. Thank youuuu omg. Super dami nang reads. Please continue to read my story and share na din to others to spread MiEfer vibes! Lol. 

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share! 

Thanks again, guys! Enjoy!

________________________________________________

Kiefer

@kieferravena: Hey you, good luck later! @mikareyesss

This is torture!!!!

This distance and unbelievable timezone is killing me. The struggle is real. Mika and I, we talk everyday. As much as possible we try to keep up with each other. It’s hard but we make it work for the reason that we want it to work. I want it to work so bad.

It’s only been 5 days since I left, but this sepanx is way too real. I miss her even more each day. Not even calls or text messages could satisfy me. It’s hard to see her face or even hear her voice knowing I wouldn’t be able to hold her as much as I want to. I have to wait for 1 freaking month!

It’s hard, but I don’t show her na nahihirapan ako. I know she feels the same way so I want to be strong for her. To show her na eventhough we’re miles apart, kakayanin namin. Waiting won’t hurt naman, diba?

I sent her a message saying good luck before lying down the bed. Everyone’s fast asleep already while I lay here, waiting for updates. I’ve been drinking coffee since kanina pa. Kailangan magpuyat may game si babe eh. Lol.

@SportsLivePH: You know her tho! pic.twitter.com/16LAGedjkU

I was about jumping on the bed when someone finally updated me.

@kieferravena: @SportsLivePH how is she playing!!!!:D
|
@itsmebleizee: @kieferravena read @GreenBeasts ‘ tweets :D
|
@kieferravena: @itsmebleizee @GreenBeasts thank youuuuu

@ericuhhh23: @kieferravena ate Mika is inspired.! she is playing well. :D
|
@kieferravena: @ericuhhh23 lol. but she really is playing well ba?:)
|
@ericuhhh23: @kieferravena yes. Kuya dapat nan dito ka:) you should watch her uwi kana ,:)))
|
@kieferravena: @ericuhhh23 ok good news!:)

I scrolled and scrolled and scrolled… Kainis!!! Ngayon pa nag-hang phone ko! As soon as it recovered I immediately took to twitter to ask for everyone’s help. Fans, do your magic please. Kung bakit kasi di nauso live telecast sa PNG eh.

@kieferravena: Updates please!!!!

Someone tweeted na Mika was having service errors. I was worried at first, but I believed that she could do it. And she did- they did. They won. I was all smiles as I read the positive feedbacks coming from her fans and even her friends who stayed tuned online. I was one of them.

I let a few minutes pass, knowing she’d probably be busy for the game’s aftermath. After waiting for what seemed like years, I decided to finally call her via facetime. She was all smiles when she answered the call. Her face was red as a tomato. As usual.

“Hahahaha. Miks, mainit ba masyado?” pangaasar ko.

She pouted, “Mapula nanaman ba?”

“Sobra!” I laughed, “Congrats tho! So proud of you!”