Senior Year in High School!

Today was the day I was starting my senior year in high school. I was nervous because I was the new kid. I was walking down the hall to my first class of the day till someone pushed me against the lockers. "Hey new girl! Do you think you can just come here and be talking to my people? No, you can't cause I'm the queen." I didn't know who she was but I do know she needs to learn some manners. As I got up I dusted myself off. "Hey I'm sorry about that. My name's Tom Parker, you?" "I'm Bree." "Well Bree nice to meet you!" I saw four more people gather around behind Tom. "Who...who are they?" "Bree, I'd like you to meet Max George, Jay McGuiness, Siva Kaneswaren and Nathan Sykes!" "Hi." I smiled at them and as I turned to walk off Tom grabbed my shoulder. "Hey let us show you around." I followed them and by the time the last bell rang I made five new friends. "Bree?" I turned to see Tom run up to me. "Hey would you like to come over and hang out?" "Sure." I lived alone so it didn't matter if I went to Tom's or not. As we got there I set my book bags in a corner and went to go sit on the floor on front of the fire place. "Don't be scared Bree, come sit next to us." I got up and walked over to Tom. "Why are you scared?" "I lost my parents and my brother. I never had friends and the rest of my family hates me." I saw Nathan get up and pull me into a tight hug. It felt good to be in someone's arms. "Look you can live with us we can be your friends. We never would do anything to hurt you." I hugged Nathan tighter. "What did I miss," Siva said walking out from the kitchen. "Siva please don't hurt or upset Bree in any way. She's living with us now." "Who was that girl who pushed me into the lockers?" "Bree her name is Star." "Why is she mean?" "She had a rough time going through a break up between her and her boyfriend." "Oh." As the night began I sat out back doing my homework till someone cleared their throat. "Hey." "Hi Nathan." "Mind if I join you?" "Sure." Nathan came and say next to me. "Bree today when I hugged you I felt sparks like as if we were meant to be." I looked up from my book and staired into Nathan's gorgeous green eyes. "Really?" "Yes Bree, really. I just think you're the girl for me." I leaned in and laid my head in his shoulder. "Bree look at me." As I did I felt his lips touch mine. I was shocked at first but gladly kissed back. "Bree, I love you." "I love you too Nathan."

*Sorry part two will be up later*