Prologue

Prologue

The Underworld, despite its name was nothing like the humans consider it to be. The Underworld is a joyous Kingdom where all the species of supernaturals lived in peace and harmony. Unlike humans who turned color and religion into slavery and war, the supernatural were tranquility loving.

Never did they hurt another only because they could and they didn't need the bullets, I tell you unlike the humans. They had powers to cover it all. Yet despite their differences of species and distribution of powers, they worked with equality and were fond of equity.

And although there were war loving species like the demons and werewolves. They were kept disciplined by the rule which toned out the little ridges and creases that came in peace. Differences were leveled out by the Court of Oracles even before they were born and rights were given value by the Throne.

The Underworld was ruled by Supreme Royalty, a family that served the land for more than three thousand years. A series of strong, right headed gentlemen which fought generations for the prospect of peace.

The present ruler of the Underworld, King Micah Alistair Knight was a just and kind man. Having lost his mate at a very young age, the kingdom was all he had left... and an unloved son.
The King threw himself into serving his Kingdom like no other when his mate died from a premature pregnancy that birthed him a son, Prince Micah Killean Knight. A boy born with frightening powers that could destroy lands and curse generations.

He hates his son.

The King which was the softest of hearts hated his own flesh...

And so Prince Killean grew, without a mother or a father upon the mercy of snobby nannies and strict instructors. But all time went on, he changed. The child that once loved and cared for everyone turned cold and calculating. The fame of his tyrant nature grew so wide, people started calling him the most cruelest of Princes in the Underworld. The Beast.

People feared the time he would become the king of their heads.

People pitied the one that would be his mate.

But Prince Killean was born without a mate and with a full set of twenty four ribs. His mate pair was on him, meaning he had no mate.

The first fortunate being in the Underworld with full ribs.

The first unfortunate being without a mate.

But did he care for a mate? Well, no. And so fate decided to give him a surprise, it made him fall in love with moss green eyes...

But will those eyes fix his Kingdom ties?

***

Dun Dana Dun *drum rolls*

You're welcome, pretties!