Chapter 13: Fresh Start

I look in the mirror rubbing my little baby bump. I am four months far. Ugh! I can't wait until this baby is out of me. Imagine yourself feeding two stomachs. I mean, it's like eating six to eight meals each freaking day. Today is a very special day. I get to meet Kevin's daughter, Destiny and I get to find out my baby's gender. Hopefully, I have a girl. Last time, the little stubborn sucker wouldn't open his or her legs. I swear this baby better be on it today.

"Good Morning, Love." Kevin wraps his arms around my waist, rubbing my baby bump. Kevin is addicted to my baby already. He almost pays more attention to my baby bump than he pays attention to me, but I think it's the cutest thing ever.

"Ready?" He asks, and kisses my cheek.

I sigh. "Yes."

We leave the house, and drive to the doctor's office, and during the car ride, I sense a problem with Kevin.

I don't know..he seems a little bit..off?

"Everything's okay, Kev?" I ask, a little worried.

He sighs, "Uh, yeah. I'm just a little nervous. I hope Jaz don't give any problems."

"I'm being honest, she probably will."

Yup, I met the monster. Jazmyn, Destiny's mother, is pure evil. I have no idea why Kevin dated her but I guess he sees something no one else sees. Haha, I mean she's pretty but she just wants to bring Kevin down. I really dislike her. Last week, Kevin and I met up with her to talk business.For now on, we will have Destiny on weekends. Only so she can go party, no one is stupid.

Kevin frowns. "Yup, that's definitely Jazmyn"s hobby, she loves drama."

"How did you do it?" I stare at him in disbelief.

He chuckles and pulls up in front of the doctor's office. We get out the car, and walk in the office hand in hand.

We sit and wait until Doc is ready for us. I squeeze Kevin's hand, smiling to make him feel a little better. I mean he has every reason to be nervous, he has to go to the witch house to pick Destiny up. And that means he's going to bump in Jazmyn's family.

I'm tripped out of my thoughts when the doctor calls my name.

I take a deep breath, all I did was stand up and I'm out of breath..

I walk , in the room where the doctor has me to lay down. Kevin is right by my side, holding my hand.

The doctor does an ultrasound. I can't lie, I am a little excited.

After what feels like forever, my doctor is done with all that dumb stuff. I don't care I just want to know my baby's gender.

The doctor steps out the room for a second.

"No. I cannot have a little creature living inside me. No. no. How do you women do it? This is way too much." Kevin randomly says.

I roll my eyes. "OH. OH well, it's not our choice. I snap.

Kevin chuckles and lifts his eyebrows. "Your mood swings gets worst and worst everyday, Mrs. Grumpy."

I pinch his arm and he yells,laughing.

Boys are stupid, I don't find any of this funny.

The doctor enters the room, with a huge creepy smile.

"Would you guys like to know the gender?"

"Yes." "No." Kevin and I shout at the same time.

I glare at Kevin. He shrugs.

The doctor laughs "We always have this problem with parents."

"I would like to know my baby's gender." I say through gritted teeth, glaring at Kevin.