when i saw him ... (Mindless behavior story)

Life isn't going to great I just broke up with my boyrfriend and we almost made three years. My school grades isn't pretty and life at home just sucks.  Me and my besti skipp school almost everyday and we just walk around all day in the streets. We don't give a shit because our family doesn't give a shit so why should we... When I am in school I try but I just don't get anything so I just sit there looking dumb.  Everybody calls me and my friend pretty but we disagree. Well I am going to talk about my AWSOME life ( not really ) ....

Ariana : * gets out her iphone and calls her besti briana* 

Briana : hello ??

Ariana : wassup girl

Briana : wassupp 

Ariana: so are we going to school today or are we skipping ?

Briana : let's just go to school cause we got nothing to do today

Ariana : ight imma get ready meet me up my block in 30min 

Briana: ight *hangs up phone*

Ariana : *hangs up phone* (P.O.V : now i have to look for what i wanna wear)

Ariana : * takes a shower ....puts oh a white Addias pull over sweaters with a sleeveless jean jacket black skinny jeans and jordans and puts on her nerdy hello kitty glasses on ... takes her northface book bag and goes downstairs*

Lisa (Ariana's setpmother) : oh are you actually going to school today ? *in a sarcastic voice*

Ariana : oh shut the hell up

Lisa : who are you talking to like that ???

Ariana : *looks around the room * well you are the only person here so I am talking to you !

Lisa : *slaps Ariana across the face*  YOU BETTER WATCH YOU GOD DAMN MOUTH WHEN YOU ARE TALKING TO ME ! YOU UNDERSTAND ??!!

Ariana : *nods her head while tears come down her face* i-i-im sorry

Lisa : yea you better be now leave before you get another slap across that ugly face that god gave you !

Ariana : (P.O.V. : she is not hot looking herslef ) *leaves house*

                       {Briana is watitng for Ariana at the coner of her block }

Briana : (P.O.V. : where the hell is this girl it is mad cold and I am stuck here waiting in this god damn coner ... )

Ariana : *sees Briana and runs to her* sorry I am late the devil was holding me back

Briana : its cool *sees that Ariana has a red hand mark on her face* (P.O.V. : wth is on her face???) Yo Ariana what's that on your face ??

Ariana : *covers her cheek * its nothing 

Briana : it looks like a damn hand ... did tht ugly beast hit you ?!

Ariana : *nods*

Briana: oh hell naww !!! I am going to go f her up !

Ariana : *holds Briana back * its not even worth it bri

Briana : pshh watch if she lays hands on you again she gonna get it !

Ariana : I bet she will lets go 

Briana : ight

                                 {at school}

Ariana : yo we gonna be late for math class

Briana : oh shit ! leggo 

Ariana&Briana : *they run to math class*

                 {in math class}