I n t r o d u c t i o n

To be honest, I never thought I'd actually do this. But, hey! Just like what I promised, I'm back with this particular book, proud and willing to be of your help in stimulating and feeding one's brain with these facts.

     I know that a lot of other people have done this kind of stuff as well, so big respect to all of them. You're all legends yet to be discovered.

     If you guys are wondering what's inside this book, let me give you brief explanations through numberings:

1. For this month, I'll update everyday. I gotta take this opportunity to build up my potential in writing or so.

2. Aside from facts, I have decided to add this "Word of the Day" kind of a deal. This is to contribute for other people's fluency in English.

3. Some of you may find it weird but, I also believe that if you wanna learn, a little push is needed. That's why, inspirational quotes are also seen in this book, to give you a strong drive.

4. Three parts or chapters per day (1 fact, 1 vocabulary word and 1 inspirational quote).

5. They came from my notebook, which I will post a picture of later on, so don't expect for links and sites. What do you know? Maybe I will, to give more proof.

     That's it for now, fellow learner! I hope that I'll be able to reach out to you and give answers to the myths that are often believed, resulting to a few shortcomings.

     Please vote, comment and follow me on my Wattpad account. You're welcome to do so and I'm happy to hear your thoughts about my works.