Chapter 7!!!!!

K+J

Kalanie's POV

Inside the room their was.....

Graffiti all over the wall!

No just any old graffiti.... Flipping messed up in the head graffiti!

There was a painting of my parents with stakes driven through their bodies. When I saw I cringed big time.

The next part was my aunt and uncle... With stakes through their body.

The last part was the worst... It was me... But I wasn't dead... I was being 'touched' by that murdering alpha. Right in front of me was Jace... Lying on the ground... Dead..

With a stake through his head.

Holy crap. Is this what is going to happen? Will my whole life be torn apart once again?

I don't know if I could deal with that.

"KALANIE!!!" Jace yells breaking my thoughts.

"Huh? What?"

"Baby are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a little shaken. Nothing I can't deal with."

"Lanie. I will never let this happen to you. Ever."

"Jace. I know you would never let this happen. But sometimes, nobody can prevent an event. Even if you don't want it to. Sometimes it just happens. You just have to deal with what you're given and be content."

"Lanie... I swear to you.. That murderous alpha will never 'touch' you. When I find him, I will rip him from limb to limb!"

"Jace! You are not going to harm yourself over me! You got that?"

"Kalanie you are my mate. I'd die for you. But I promise you, I won't get hurt in the process. I will always live for you. When I say I can't live without you, that means I won't die. Because, if I'm dead I won't be able to protect you. I will protect you until your last breath. When you take your last breath, so will I. I go wherever you are."

I start crying. He's so sweet. But I wish I wasn't his mate. He doesn't deserve to be swept into this. He shouldn't risk himself for me. I really don't want to reject him because it will hurt like hell. But since I love him... I need to do this. Or....

I could run away.!

**************************************************************

Jace's POV

Kalanie has been acting really strange ever since her parents house.

I keep trying to ask her what's wrong but she just shakes her head and puts her hand up.

Right now we're laying in bed trying to fall asleep.

I hope she's still not worried about me risking myself for her.

I thought she was about to reject me earlier but then it was as if a lightbulb went off in her head.

Wait... If she's trying to keep me from trouble and she didn't reject me... She's going to try to run away! Dammit!

Aha! I fake sleep and after a while she gets up. She tiptoes out into the hall. I knew it!

I get out of bed myself and quietly follow behind her.

As soon as she gets to the front door I am directly behind her.

"Where do you think you're going Missy?" I ask.

"To get some fresh air." She replies with wide eyes.

"Nice try Lanie. You can't lie to me. I can see it in your eyes when you are. Lanie... Don't run away because you don't want me to get hurt. Because losing you would hurt more than anything. When I promised you I wouldn't get hurt, I meant it. He can't and won't harm me Baby."

"Fine," She sighs, "I'll stay."

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"On one condition...." She smirks evilly.

Oh crap. I'm in for it.

**************************************************************

Wazupppppp?!?!

You better love me for uploading after like... Many months!

I'm baaaaackk baby!

Anyway,

Thanks for the support! Please keep voting and commenting!

And.... FANNING!

I promise I will try even harder to upload more!

Love ya,

Heart2heart17



