LAST CHAPTER!!!!

MIKE'S P.O.V.

Yeah, sure, let's go with that lie Mike; said a voice i the back of my head. The voice continued, you know you're protecting he because you're hoping that some how, some way, you'll have a chance wtih her. Sadly, the truthful side of me is right.

The cloaked man stood in front of me, staring from under his hood; I could'nt see his eyes, but I knew he was staring back. He advanced slowly, but it was too menacing for me, too out of place, too real. As soon as my fist collided with his face, I was yanking Victoria's arm as I ran. I know the man will be close behind us in a few moments, but this was worth a try. I mean, I didn't really plan on punching and running, it was more of a spurr of the moment thing.

We rounded thecorner that I distinctly remember from when the cloaked man smashed me into the copper pipes to stop me from struggling. We were getting closer to the chair room (the place I woke up), and I had no clue if this room even had a way out. For all I knew, it could be a dead end; literally.

We ran through the big framed doorway, frantically searching for a way out. Time wa running out, sweat was pouring off my forehead, my breath was short and quick as I frantically moved around the room.

VICTORIA'S P.O.V.

It all happend so fast... Mike punching the cloaked man, him dragging me through this death trap... I'm scared, but I can't keep fighting; I'm giving up. I crumbled to the ground like a towel falling to the ground. I wanted so badly to cry, but the tears never came. Mike was running around the room where the man cut me up, widly searching for a way out; I knew he would'nt find one.

After a dew moments later Mike looked at me curled up on the ground and ran over, wrapping me up in his arms. As soon as Mike pulled me into his chest, the cloaked man burst into the room. He was a little breathless, but did'nt seem tired, or hurt, for that matter. He closed, and locked the door that belonged in the big frame, as he quietly chuckled to himself. Mike's breathing was frantic as he held me tighter and closer to his chest. The cloaked man walked closer walked closer, slowly but surely. He reached inside his black robes, searching for something, I had a feeling he was going to do a lot worse than just shallow cuts. I held my breath as he pulled out a shiney,

MIKE'S P.O.V.

metal, gun... The man has a gun. Fuck.

I took the opportunity to kiss Victoria's head. The anticipation of his next move was killing me. After a long, silent moment, the first shot rang out. There was a yelp beside me, but I was too afraid to look at her. I still felt her breathing; my eyes were locked on the man with the gun.

VICTORIA'S P.O.V.

My arm seared with pain as it oozed blood. I tried to ignore the pain as I leaned against Mike. His eyes were fixated on the cloaked man; except now, he wasn't cloaked. He wore a pair of jean shorts and a black t-shirt. He has short buzz cut light brown hair and a rounded off square head. If you saw him on the street you wouldn't think he was a killer, he looked normal, and he had almost an innocence about him. Without his cloak on, I couldn't hate this man, even though he was pointing a gun at Mike and I.

A second shot ran through the room and the bullet hit Mike. Shakily, I looked over at Mike's face, then slowly scanned his body for the wound. My eyes stopped on his stomach, where blood was seeping though his shirt and onto his hand that was covering the wound. Our eyes met, but neither of our eyes held fear. For a minute, we both forgot about the man with the gun; but that minute quickly ended....

KILLER'S P.O.V.

The boy, Mitch? Mike? I don't know, and the girl, Victoria, I believe, were staring t eachother. They both looked as though they knew what was going to happen, but they were both handling it completely different ways.

The boy was scared, but it didn't show very much; the girl wasn't scared at all, but she wasn't brave. She gave off waves of defeat, showed no sign of fighting what was going to happen.

I felt no remorse for what I was about to do. While they were staring at eachother with locked eyes, I aimed the gun and pulled the trigger. The bullet flew right into Miek's head; I decided to kill Mike first, I had a feeling he wouldn't want to see the girl die. Quickly, I aimed and shot the girlm so she wouldn't have to see the boy dead for much longer.

I looked at the two dead teenagers in front of me and smiled. Killing was the one and only thing that made me completely happy. I walked out of the room leaving my cloak, and the two dead teens on the floor, as I slammed shut the door behind me.

===============================================================================

That's the end of this story. Sorry if the ending is shitty... I'm really good at starting stories, but not too great at ending them..

Thankyou for reading =D

I'll be updating other stories when I actually have enough to make a decent length chapter =)