Chapter 2: The Beginning

Hey Guys~

Sorry for making you wait for so long! I had a giant writers block here! but anyway, a chapter is here and it's history, hey, that's one of my favorite subject besides from Science, Music and Arts.

You'd be blown away if you ever read this, and I also wrote it all in a hospital, I have no idea why this idea came when I was in the hospital.

And! there's Adventure Time here too, do you know that cartoon show? well I love that show, my favorite character there is Marceline the Vampire Queen.

And I think I got the idea because I remebered the episode 'Finn the Human' and 'Jake the Dog', a missile polluted the earth and brought magic to it. Watch the show or the episodes I mentioned so you can understand more of what I...typed.

Anyway, Enjoy the Chapter!

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Levys POV

I just got here yesterday as I already got thousands of stuff,I never knew Eathlands stuff are so intiguing and fascinating, I also found books! they're all so.. so.. awesome! I love it all! but too bad I can't share it with Mom nor Dad, but atleast I have Matilda with me, my own personal guirdian/exceed.

I named her Matilda, for a reason, before Earthland and Edolas was seperated, there was a whole new world, a world called Earth, there lived human beings, they didn't have mages, wizards, nor magic! Those were all myths and beliefs, and Matilda was a tank, it was one of my favorite tanks. Tanks were used to defend countries, against other countries. There also used to be World War I and World War II, they used tanks, submarines, missiles, and explosives.

Then came the Great Mushroom War, mushroom as in a mushroom cloud, a scientist wanted to end everything, he was a psychopath, he invented a giant missile and exploded the world, but there was a mysterious chemical that was mixed with it.

When the missile blew, the mysterious chemical seperated Edolas from Earthland to a new dimension, and the mysterious chemical drowned Earthland, and filled it with magic, the mysterious thing is that, humans lived and had magic energy.Some scientists say, that the humans before were drowned with the mysterious chemical, and were brought back to life like magic! This world is mysterious in so many ways, maybe I was one of the people who died in Earth when the war began.

Who knew that everything here that's at peace, started with a chaotic and dangerous war?

I'm nownintrigued with more things at Earhland, I also maybe wanted to visit Edolas, but I don't know how to get there at all. I'll read more books!

Now, to go to a guild called 'Fairy Tail'