Finals

Y/n

You've been home all day working on a final for one of your college courses. Demi on the other hand has been in the studio checking up on me and working her ass off like usual. I Love that she cares about me, but I've been focusing so much that I won't even hear my phone ding and when I check the time It will say she sent me a text 20 minutes ago. I feel bad but this is so important.

I've been working on this assignment for over 6 hours and my head is spinning and my eyes are stinging. I continue working on the assignment on my computer and it feels like i'm sinking in it. The stress of finals gets me every time but I have to finish. I don't have time to take a break. I broken out of my work when I feel the heat of someone's lips on my cheek. I look over and see demi smiling at me inches away from my face. "Hi baby" she says with a sweet smile. I peck her on the lips before smiling. " Hey baby. I didn't even hear you come in... shit I didn't make anything i'm so sor-" she cuts me off " Hey it's fine... I ordered pizza a while ago I know you where busy" She says getting up and going into the closet. " That's it?" I ask confused. Usually she would be sad if I didn't make food and i've been almost ignoring her all day because of this stupid final and yet she seems totally fine. "Yeah that's it" she says giggling. I smile at her cute giggle.

She goes into the bathroom and brushes her teeth and takes off her makeup. She changes into one of my oversized shirts and lays down on the bed snuggling into my side. I continue typing my paper and she just watches the computer screen as I do so. After a while she lets out a yawn and rubs her eyes. " Baby you know you can go to sleep right? I can finish this by myself." She smiles at me and the doorbell rings "I'll get it!" She says jumping up and kissing the tip of my nose before jumping off the bed and running out the bedroom door. "Babe! Your pants!" I yell to her and I hear her laugh. "Right!" she runs back in and throws on a pair of my sweat pants and goes to the door. When she comes back up she has two plates of pizza and is balancing two drinks. I jump up to help her and take one of the plates and cups out of her hands and now kissing her on the tip of the nose.

She giggles and we sit on the bed and eat. I talk to her about her day since I wasn't able to get all her messages and she asked a few questions about my day. "Whens your final do?" "tomorrow at 5pm" I say taking another bite of my pizza. "Mmm babe!" she says with her mouth full of pizza " Just finish it tomorrow you're almost done anyways" She had a point but I'd rather just finish it today. "No... I can't procrastinate." I tell her as I finish my pizza and drink off. I wipe my hands on a napkin and lay back down and grabbing my computer. I start reading where I felt off and the screen is taken away from my face. "Demi..." I whine "babe just please finish it tomorrow... I miss my baby" She pouts and I sigh before rolling my eyes and smiling. " Fine lovato you've won this time." I say and she squeals like a little girl. I laugh and she closes the computer before jumping on top of me and smothering my face in kisses. "Ok demi ok!" I say in between laughing.

I start to tickle her and I flip her over and straddle her instead now. She tries to tickle me instead so I pin her hands above her head and I lock eyes with her. She has a huge smile and I can't help but let a smile spread across my face to. I lean down and our lips meet. My mouth is instantly flooded with the taste of pizza and I smile. I let go of her hands and bring them to her cheeks. I feel her smile into it and feel one of her hands move to the back of my neck and the other go to one of my cheeks. We pull away when air became an issue and I rest my forehead on hers. I lift my head and I'm quickly pulled into another gentle kiss. "I love you" she mumbles against my lips and I smiles against her lips. I kiss her three times quickly "I love you more demi and thank you for helping me get rid of the stress" I mumble against her lips looking her in the eyes. I kiss her one more time and slide off of her.

"I thought it was needed. When I came in you looked stressed out of your mind and tired." I laugh " Did you just call me ugly in the nicest way possible?" She smacks me playfully in the arm and rolls her eyes "Never" Is all she says before pecking my lips and laying on top of me. Her head resting on my chest and her arms wrapped around me. She's so close I can feel the gengle thuds from her heart against my chest. I kiss her on top of her head and she smiles before snuggling her head more against my chest if that was even possible. I smile and turn off the lights and wrap my arms around her before whispering one last I love you to each other and having one of the best night sleeps ever.

______________________________________

Hey guys its been a while Sorry about that I've been working a lot on my other book called " The Shadows of The Dark Lord" This was definitely one of my shorter ones and sorry about that if you like the longer ones. But yeah this one if short and cute and tell me if you guys want me to start making shorter ones or cute ones like this. Ill try and update again soon but yeah in the mean time feel free to check out my other book ive worked really hard on it. Okay Okay enough about that bye guys! 😊😊♥️♥️