Help me.

Um hi, so this is the first time I've done this so bare with me, please.

The Mass Murder

As I peered around the corner of my house I noticed something quickly moving in the bushes, and there he was the mass murder of brooklyn hes been on a killing spree ever since the first time he got let out of jail, and yes there has been more than one time, well really more than 5. But why was he here?

He saw me, oh crap, I quickly but quietly started running to the back porch, when I got to the door it was shut, I tried to pry it open but it wouldn't budge, I think it’s locked and I don’t have the keys.

I see him coming, what’s in his hands? It looks like rope… He’s coming up to me I’m panting, should I fant? Wait no then it would be easier for him to kill me, he’s 5 feet away from me, the ropes out of his hands, he’s getting closer and closer, is he just going to kill me with his bear hands? He stops, hands out in front of him, he picks me up from the waist and throws me to the ground, why is he throwing me everywhere?

Once he’s finished throwing me he gets the rope, he ties it to the tree the way you would do it to hang your self, why can’t I see him yet I can feel him? His hands on my arms lifting me up, is he going to chuck me again?

Wait the rope on the tree is for me, I’m going to die, I close my eyes and wait, it’s time, he put the rope around my head, he takes his hands away and looks at me, the rope is around me head, the place is getting darker, darker than it already was.

“Why...Why are you doing this? I say with my last breath.

He says nothing but I can feel him trying to think of something to say, and there it was the last i expected him to say “Wait Ava? is...is that you?”

I didn’t say anything, I couldn’t say anything, my heads falling, falling down.

Seconds later he lifts the rope off my head and lays me on the ground, I can feel his hands slapping me on the face and saying “wake up, wake up Ava!”

I finally catch my breath, gasping for air as I try to get into sitting position, his hand on my back guiding me up.

I try to get away from him, who is he? He jumped up startled like he heard what i just said, he has a smirk on his face, it’s beautiful and also familiar very familiar, like I’ve seen it befor, a lot.

“You really don’t remember me do you?” said the mysteries boy.

“Um yeah I do” I lyed, Who is he?

He crouches down in front of me , his gaze met mine “I could always tell when you were lying. Ava.”

“This Ava you speak of, yeah thats not me.” I try to back away but he just keeps getting closer and closer.

“ No but your name is Ava-May.” He got closer, now you can basically say he’s sitting on me.

“Do you always get the names of your victims?” um wow haha um he looks angry now I shouldn’t of said that, “ um hah sorry I didn’t well um I didn’t mean that, um sorry…? He’s completely backed off now, he’s setting something up, damn s he going to try and kill me again?

“You know I actually thought you were the coolest girl, until senior year.” He walks away laughing, but at what?

I get up confused he walks around the side of the house, Is he leaving? I try to follow him. “ Where are you going… Jace?

He looks at me “home, I’m going home” he gave me a wave and a cheeky smile, I try to return one back hes gone, I look up and down the street to see where he went, but hes gone just gone.

So thanks for reading I guess :)