F o r t y F o u r . .

Jayda POV

"Kamari baby boyyyy ! I can't wait till you pop out." I said while rubbing on my stomach and looking into the mirror

I'm feeling hella better today. Me & Herb got the day to ourselves , because Leilani is spending the day with Tiara & Maya.

"What you wanna do today sexy?"
I said while looking at Herb. He was too busy brushing his waves in the mirror to hear me.
"Hellllooooo?" He looked back and smiled "wassup?"
"I said .. what you wanna do today?"
"It's up to you mama. I just wanna spend today with you. No matter what we do." He put me against the bathroom sink and kissed me with his hand on the back of my neck. "Mhm..you taste good." He said while licking his lips
"What I taste like?"
"My d*ck-"
I laughed and kissed him again "Boy bye. I love you"
"I love you too mamas"
"But nah for real. I wanna go do something."
"Think of something then tell me."
"I don't knowww !"
"Let's go take a walk."
"A walk?"
"A walk." I nodded and smiled
"Aight let me get ready."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Ready?"
"Yea boo lets go."

We were in Indiana at Herbs other place for the weekend and we took a walk in Downtown Indiana. It was the most peaceful I've been since .... let's just say it's been a lil minute.

Herb kept looking at me and smiling.
"What boy?"
"You glowin & you look gorgeous." I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder as we walked .

We were laughing and joking around the whole walk. This girl came out of the blue and ran up to Herb.
"Herbieee ! Hey boo! It's been so long!"
"Nadia Is that you girl?!" They ran up to each other and hugged. Ima need a long explanation cuz wtf..

Nadia POV

I seen Herb walking down the street and had to say hey

I seen Herb walking down the street and had to say hey. He was my childhood best friend & my high school boyfriend .
"It sure is! I missed you big head" I said while smiling at him

"I missed you too monkey." The Girl on the side of him was looking at me like she was disgusted or something. I put my hand out to give her a handshake. She shook it and smiled
"Hey ! You must be Herb's fiancé right? It's so nice to meet you. You're so gorgeous!"
She smiled
"aw thanks pooh, but yea I'm his girl friend Jayda. How do you guys know each other?"
"Well Herb was my childhood best friend & my high school boyfriend for like 2 years."
"Aw that's cuteee."
"It's so great to see you again Nadia . You should come over! We could catch up."
"For real? I'd love that. Would you mind Jayda?" I said while looking at her.
She was about to speak but Herb cut her off before she could talk "ion think Jayda would mind. How does 4 sound?"
"Sounds great. See y'all then." I smiled and walked away.

Jayda seems so nice . I hope we could become friends.