Chapter 8

~~~~RECAP~~~~~

While I panicked I vaguely remember the school bell ringing end of class, Linda asking me if I wanted to eat lunch with her and with out anwser assuming I said and leaving with rest of the students waving bye's to me and telling me they'll look forward to seeing me either in their next classes or at lunch time.

~~~~~~END OF RECAP~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

Skye's P~O~V

Since I didn't know what to with the schedule now, I decided i'll care of it later on.

And it turns out I only have four more classes left and since the room number is 210 it means I am on the Lune Sentry Sect. this time around.

Just hope no one catches on to me or I'm so dead!

Seeing as I have terific smell and my next class is cooking, all I had to do was follow the white coloured lockers and look at the number of the classess that had delicious foody smells coming from them and here it is!

I step into room 210 as I start to feel a strong pull from the class room next door.

Which could probably mean one thing I thought as my panther started jumping with excitement:Mate.................

Tanner's P~O~V

We were supposed to be making a pizza today but seeing as all the guys were more interested how small the skirt Miss. Fin wore today was.

Our pizza were apparently a huge ugly ball of dough!

Originally I would either be joining or making the pizza to fullfill my hunger, but I pleased and frustrated to say I am much more content about thinking about my mate and planning bad things for the girl that took my mate on to forbiddens grounds.

What's worse is that I had almostt got into a fight with that bastard BUM! (Burn)

And cannot afford to get into yet another fight or the consequence is gonna be big!

Lucky I didn't go any further or It would been worse off, not to mention I would've put my mate's life in danger.

Thus I've been greiving looking out the window willing for it to be lunch time already.

BUT THE FREACKING CLOCK IS MOVING SOOOOOO DAMN SLOW!!!!

Only an hour only an hour left only an hour left!

As I chant this I feel a strong pull to the room next door as my wolf stops his whining and starts jumping up and down saying; MATE, MINE!!!

Over and over again.

As I come out of my daze I notice that I'm actually (literally) jumping up and down and the whole class is looking at me as if I've gone crazy or something.

As I replace my happy expression with a non chalant one I stop jumping up and down and restrain my wolf telling it that now that we know where our mate is all we have to do is get out class early and catch her.

I concentrated on making our pizza hoping my mate likes extra cheese pizza and getting to work making for what I hope is a delicious pizza just for my mate!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

Sorry it's so short........