Prologue

Rann's pov

I'm checking myself in the mirror for the 100th time and feel a hard smack in my head. "Ow!" the words escape out of my mouth. I was so ready to punch the person but realised it was only Shreya my bestie, lifeline and all that shit. I turned around and started tickling her. She is very ticklish which was my advantage. "OKAYYYY...OMG.....HAHAHA......STOP" she yelled and I laughed. I stopped and turned around started checking me again. Shreya was about to smack me again but I held her hand this time and said "Do you want to get tickled again?" She quickly Shaked her head laughing. "You never care this much about your dressings" she said I turned around with my hands in my hips and said "Do you know I'm going for a job interview at the Sharma Enterprises!! First impression best impression!!". She laughed and went out of my room. She wasn't wrong I'm the bad girl type maybe I wasn't used to be. I checked myself in the mirror AGAIN. I was a leather jacket type of girl so I wasn't soo much into formal outfits, But still I have to wear them. I wore a black full hand shirt rolled up below my elbow and a grey pencil skirt which came a little above my knee with red lipstick. I got into my car and drove to the company.

Abhishek's pov

I finished my meeting and was little free before my another meeting so I decided to interview the applicants. Most of them were boring saying the same stuff that they were "PERFECT". I was about to walk out until I saw the person who walked out of my life....

A/N

So Abhishek Sharma is a under-19 Indian cricketer player. And I will update the next chapter soon. The guy in the above picture is Abhishek Sharma
<3