Falling more for Each Other

Epilogue for all my lovely readers .

( Banner copied from insta, credit to the uploader)
##########

It was a bright morning in the London with sunlight surpassing clouds and scattering on the windows of the apartments .

The sunlight entered this apartment where two souls were sleeping snuggling in each other .The woman snuggled more into him to avoid the sun rays which came in from the French windows . He hugged her tightly as if he left her she would disappear . His one hand was around her waist and one was on her small belly visible from her t-shirt . He slightly opened his eyes to see his wife’s angelic face having a frown because of the light which are disturbing her sleep .

He gently caressed her face and frown immediately left her face and a small smile appeared on her lips as if she recognized his touch

He gently caressed her face and frown immediately left her face and a small smile appeared on her lips as if she recognized his touch .

“Shiv….Y clo..se the curt..ains her sleepy and muffled voice brought him out of the daze . He smiled at his sleepyhead wife who can do anything for her beauty sleep .

°°°°°°

Shivaay was in kitchen to prepare something for his 4 months Pregnant wife who can very moody at times . He chuckled realizing that the Famous Businessman, Shivaay Singh Oberoi was afraid of his wife’s Mood swings .

It is a Sunday morning and it is Anika's right to sleep today as rest of the week she is the one who gets up early and complete the chores for the day’ . Shivaay had an happy smile on his lips playing as he thought how lucky he was to stop her and then confessing his feelings to her .

Again the scene played in front of his eyes, How happy his family was when they reached home . How DADI declared their wedding just next month and Rudra wanting an obro - bhabhi moment  then and there .

He had a goofy smile on his face as he remembered their Wedding day, Anika being nervous wanted to runaway and he was super shocked hearing her statements when Pinky interrupted and make understand things . It was the second best day of his life he thought, After their wedding there was no looking back to Tears and sadness but these 2 years 6 months and 12 days of his life has been too beautiful .

From the day she entered in his life first as a best friend then his Wife only happiness have lingered here, there have been problems but together they fought and together they won .
Shivaay was in deep thoughts with a handsome smile when Two hands sniggered in his waist and a petite figure leaned on his back . He felt a small kiss on his back to which his already bright broadened .

“Why ar..e you smile…ing so much ?” again her sleepy voice hit his ears and he held her hands bringing him in front of him .he held her waist and made her sit on the counter to have a better look at her .

He could see her eyes half open with hairs tied in a messy bun and her t-shirt hanging on her one shoulder . Her face was already glowing with Pregnancy Glow and Expressions in total made him whisper “Cute” .