Chapter 31: "Arsehole?"

-BLAKE-

"Excellent! Now, place your left hand to your mouth and the right on your left tigh." Enzo Théodore Leroy, my modelmanager also known as Théo, orders me to do so. A little, brown curled haired french guy with class. He's been mom's right hand for years and never failed to lift our fame.

I follow his instructions. -Apparently, mom's magazine Firm needed a new cover picture. So I volunteered for her.- He checks me out then nods at the camera man. 'Click, Click'

-Fuck! My eyes! I forgot how shitty this feels like!-

Next to him steps a red haired guy, whom's name is Chase, I think. "More lightening, Sir?" Théo looks at him and shakes his head.

"Non, he already looks exclusive with his beauty, mon ami!" His french accent never fails to make me chuckle either.

"Oh, alright!" Chase cheerfully smiles and goes back to his place. As a newbie, he sure is doing his work good.

"When is my turn, Théo?" My eyes land immediately on Jeff, my step-ass-brother. He looks like a bitch, I just want to slap his fucking face. -According to mom, he decided to take the photo shooting aswell.-

Théo playfully rolls his eyes and flips his non existing long-hair back.
"Attendre! Chérie~ C'est ton tour quand je le dis!" (Wait! Sweetheart~ It's your turn when I say so!)

Jeff sighs, then places his thumb and Index finger to his nose bridge and shuts his eyes. "Allons! j'ai assez attendu!" (Come on! I have waited long enough!)

-I swear, I can't stand his fucking egoistic character!- I stand up from the chair and walk towards him. Théo widdens his eyes at me and tells me to sit back down. I glare right into Jeff's eyes. "Ta gueule, con!" (Shut up, asshole!)

-Yes, I speak a little bit french, cause my mom. Surprisingly, Jeff is half french and half american. So he has it easier, I guess. -

His dark blue eyes flicker to mine as I finished muttering my thoughts out loud. Théo covers his mouth in shock and his gaze wanders from me to the bitchface. I know damn well that Jeff isn't pleased by me. "You really have the guts to shit on me. Don't you, Blake?"

Even if he has that intimidating Killer look, we both know he will never scare me. I know what he is capeable of and how much respect he gets from low-lives, but I am different from everyone and treat him the way he should be treated. "Touché. Now if y'all excuse me, I gotta go to school." I grab my leather jacket and head to the door.

Jeff curses underneath his breath and I assume, still glaring at me. I hear Théo demanding me to come back, but I just wave my right hand at him with my back turned at them.

-Like hell, I'd photo shoot with that asshole! I've got better things to do.-

As I step out of the room, I walk inside the elevator. -There's no way, I'm taking the stairs from a 12 floor building!- It's pretty silent in here. Like there are no dumbass people bothering me and what's greater is the fact that I'm far away from Jeff.

______________________________________

For fucks sake, it seems like nothing goes well today! As I opened the door, I expected to see Amanda in here, but no she isn't. Instead, I spot one of the most hated person in this world. -Fuck! I shouldn't have celebrated too soon!... Karma is a bitch, if you are.-

I arrived hell. -Yes, I mean it.- I'm in a class with fucking Johnson's bestfriend, Lance. Like what the actual fuck, is he doing here?! Didn't he graduated already? -Wait! Now that I think about it, he must be really stupid and couldn't graduate highschool afterall.-