Dr. You

Snowflakes falling ever so softly. Icicles calmly hanging from trees and park benches. How is it possible that the simplest of details, can make something so beautiful? That's the question everyone thinks of when they see this portrait laid out. Whenever I see his face, or his smile; hear his voice, or even simply his laugh - It's like something takes over me; possesses my thoughts. My mind is flooded with this picture; These very images - these very words - are what I see for the future. That slight moment of psychic tensions, pulling at every delicate strand of hair on my head. It strains me - Yet, I do nothing. - and I can feel this..pressure, roaming through every inch of my body as the goosebumps start to unmask themselves. Sometimes I'm not able to contain the power this feeling gives me - "It's all in your head.." I say to myself, shutting my eyes tightly to resist this persistent urge to follow merely a shadow of a shadow, that is still..all in my head. "What would I even do?!"

I'm talking to myself again...great. I open my eyes to reveal a blank ceiling. I hesitate to get up, not wanting to find out where they've stuck me this time. Did they finally find an asylum for the broken hearted? Maybe I'll feel somewhat better if he's the new doctor for my wing. Dr. Lovely; Dr. Dreamy; Dr. KissMe; Dr. LoveMe; Dr. Lust?! Hah, good one, but no. Something that suits him perfectly. But..what? Help me, please. I know he's around here somewhere, he's got to be.

In my heart, there are very many sad, somber, depressing stories. But none like my upcoming film. "She'll finally have a happy ending! At least, we hope.." These criticizing jurors say behind her back. She sits in her chambers, trying to decide which one of them is by no doubt to be-

Thanked. For re-writing the simple story she thought she loved. No other than - him.

The angel descending from the frozen place we call heaven. That mere mortal, standing on this very same sidewalk, laughing contagiously on this device you humans call a phone. This man sailing in on something that looks like it could be Noah's Ark... It just so happens to be my heart, though; filled with all of my past films. The man who constantly gives me those psychic tensions. That same man who roams my head, steering his ark into reverse, to park himself where he's not able to leave. The man I always see whenever I shut my eyes tightly, still wishing that somehow I may find him one day; praying to a God that feels so unreal to me at the moment.

Suddenly my eyes are forced to be opened, looking up at the same empty ceiling. But - this time, I don't hesitate to get up. I hop off the hospital bed, instantly running into someone. I fall to the floor, and grasp the side of my head where they bumped me. I start to mumble something about finding "My doctor." I hear a male voice trying to talk to me. I stop mumbling, and slowly open my eyes to reve-

Oh my.

It's him.

T- The guy.

I found him.

He's here.

Finally.

Hello?

He looks at me with grave confusion, mixed with some form of sympathy, as I sit on the floor and just stare at him in amazement. I quickly dart my eyes towards his name tag. I- I can't believe this is him. The guy.

That guy.

My guy.

Dr.You.