Chapter Two; North

I sniffed as these amazing smells filled my nostrils with magic. Ok, too be fair I was hungry, and the food smelled fabulous. I opened my eyes, to see Jack shaking his bum while he stood in front of the stove. It was actually adorable. 

He turned around and his jaw dropped, as his eyes popped open. He turned around and continued cooking without the dance. He coughed awkwardly. I think I embarrassed him. 

"Hungry?" He mumbled. He chanced the glance behind him, just to see that I was still staring at him. 

"Uhh, yea sure." I stretched, yawned then stood up to realize that I wasn't in my clothes. I was in pajama's with snow flakes on them, and little dancing polar bears. 

"I didn't change you, I promise." He stared with his eyes wide opened. He was extremely embarrassed, his cheeks were the reddest red I have ever seen. I shrugged, because I was more worried about the food that smelled really good. 

"What's cooking, doc?" I winked as I slid into a seat at the table. I hope the wink was appropriate. He didn't even notice. I let out awkward sigh of relief. It felt as if I knew him, and I grew up with him.

"Egg omelette." He turned and gave me a soft smile, as he set a steamy plate in front of me. It was my favorite breakfast meal, which was amazing that he made it. I immediately started stuffing my face, it burnt my tongue but I ignored it because I was starving. I looked up to find Jack staring at me in awe. 

"I'm hungry" I mumbled with food in my mouth. Some fell out. My face lit up like a christmas tree. The embarrassment was enough to make my head explode. I quickly chewed my food, and tried not to choke. Jack stared at me as he laughed loudly. Could have sworn the house was shaking.

"Do you want more?" He smirked as those ice blue eyes stared down at me. It made me want to sink into quick sand.. I quickly shook my head 'no', as I finished the last little bits of my egg, slowly. 

"Thanks." I whispered as he turned his back to me. He quickly cleaned his mess. And by quickly, I mean superman going on there. 

"Well, let's go." He smiled as he got changed just like that. It was magical, sworms of ice turned his pajama's into his every day clothes. It was beautiful to watch. Then I felt a breeze as I watched as it happened to me. But it wasn't my clothes I was wearing. It was beautiful, seemed very short for my liking but the dress was fantastic. I was stunned!! 

"Are you coming?" He chuckled as I looked up to find that he was no longer standing there. 

"I can't go out wearing this, It'll be cold." I turned around to find him standing at the door way. Snow blowing into the door that he left wide open. He had the biggest childish smirk on his face, I knew he was up to something. Do I trust this stranger? 

"You could stay here alone, orrrr we could go and play in the snow...?" He winked as he threw a snow ball at me, it hit me in the stomach. I stood there shocked as he ran out the door giggling like a little school girl talking to her crush. 

"IT'S ON!!" I yelled at him, as I ran out in the cold. To my surprise it wasn't even cold, even as snow fell from the sky. Shocked by the fact that I wasn't cold, a snow ball hit me on the side of the head. I glared up at Jack as he stood on his house, all tall, proud and mighty. I kicked his house hard, and the snow on it fell, I watched as he landed head first into the snow. I roared out loud. 

"Can we call it even?" He begged as he rubbed his head. 

"NOOO!!!" I yelled, throwing a snow ball at his face. I missed though, it landed beside him. 

"You are forgetting I'm Jack Frost." He smirked as a magical sphere appeared into his hand. 

"Uh oh." I started to run but the ground under neath my feet turned ice, I slid along. I started to laugh as the wind blew my hair back, the bottom of my dress flying behind me. I felt at peace, like I was some kind of bird. Doing this made me extremely happy. I opened my eyes, to see a giant tree coming up a head.