What to read next

If you enjoyed the Getting Over Matt series and want to check out my other work, here's a summary of them. All are complete and available to read via my profile.

Full descriptions follow further along:

Completed:

Heart of Stone: When a pop star with an impeccable reputation upsets her best friend, a struggling blogger hatches a plan for revenge: crush his perfect image and make money doing it. If only she could ignore their sizzling chemistry.

Currents: When forced to spend her summer in a remote coastal town, a British socialite encounters an American lifeguard and sparks fly as they clash over their vastly different backgrounds.

Office Affairs: When a fiercely independent twenty-three-year-old gets too close to her boss, the lines between professional and personal become blurred, and she finds herself caught up in a scandalous office affair where nobody is as they seem. (Paid Story)

Behind Office Doors: After a sizzling holiday romance with a sexy stranger in Greece, Imogen returns home--only to find out her summer fling is her new boss. (Paid Story)

**********

Heart of Stone

Pop sensation Teddy Stone has millions of devoted fans, but Sophia Palmer isn't one of them. Nevertheless, when her best friend Becca--a self-proclaimed fangirl--scores VIP tickets to his concert, she agrees to go with her.

Things take an unexpected turn, however, when the two friends meet the popstar after the concert and he shows his true colours. With Becca heartbroken, they are ready to delete all existence of Teddy Stone from their lives... until he slides into Sophia's DMs.

The girls hatch a plan: if Teddy wants to date Sophia then she will play along, secretly gathering dirt to sell to the media and crush his perfect image. An invitation to join him on a press tour around Europe provides an excuse to get close to him through late-night chats in hotel rooms, cosy dinners, and intimate dancing in exclusive clubs.

But with sexual tension sizzling between the pair, loyalties are put to the test, and Sophia begins to wonder if she's the only one hiding a secret.

**********

Currents

British socialite Rosalie Harrington enjoys the power and respect that her position as Queen Bee brings, so she's horrified to hear that she'll be spending the summer in a remote American coastal town. With opportunistic friends and a rocky relationship, it's the worst time to leave London, and she drags her heels all the way to the Outer Banks. 

One day into her so-called holiday, a careless mistake has Rosalie fighting against a rip current. Fortunately, the local lifeguard is on hand to help. Brent might be an expert at saving troubled swimmers, but he is drowning in problems of his own and is far from impressed by this tourist's recklessness.

The two of them couldn't be more different, but their attachment to the beach forces them together and sparks fly as they try to ignore the sizzling chemistry that soon develops. Rosalie and Brent are both about to learn that it's not just the ocean where there is more beneath the surface than meets the eye.

**********

Office Affairs

Sasha Henshaw can't believe her luck when she lands a job at Montgomery's, one of London's most prestigious companies. Working for 23-year-old Alastair Montgomery isn't easy, though, especially when he acts more like a friend than a boss. It doesn't help that he is drop-dead gorgeous and that the natural chemistry between them is nothing short of electric. 

As time goes on, Sasha finds herself involved in Alastair's life, witnessing everything from his struggle to make his father proud to his heartbreak over a relationship that ended two years ago. But when the company is suddenly thrown into the spotlight, the lines between professional and personal become even more blurred, and Sasha realises she's close to being wrapped up in an office affair that doesn't stop when the clock strikes five...

**********

Behind Office Doors

Irresistible party girl, Imogen Saunders, has just dropped out of university and is looking for a much-needed escape from her terrible friendships, lacklustre one night stands and stressful family pressure. Thankfully, the lush and inviting beaches in Greece are just the place to let her hair down. When she crosses paths with the sensual Jason Walters, their chemistry is electric and Jason gives her enough sizzling memories to last a lifetime. Soon, their tantalizing fling begins to turn into something more until reality sets in. 

Back home in London, Imogen lies to get a job at a successful firm only to find out that her new boss is none other than Jason Walters -- the man who turned her senses inside out! Jason is the only one who knows her secret but he has secrets of his own and the memories of their red-hot summer are making 'business as usual' much easier said than done. Will they manage to keep their hands off each other long enough to keep their summer romance a secret or will their passion burn loose behind office doors?

**********

**********

Currents, Office Affairs, and Behind Office Doors are three separate stories that make sense on their own, but they're also spin-offs of each other, featuring some crossover between characters. If you want to read them in chronological order, it would be Currents > Office Affairs > Behind Office Doors.

**********

You can also keep in touch and stay updated on new stories, competitions and bonus chapters via my social media: