1

Trixie woke up, her pink hair a mess and make up still on her face. She stretched, rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she moans tiredly. Trixie sat up, yawning as she reached for her round white glasses, placing them on the bridge of her nose. She puts on her pink fluffy slippers, padding to her own bathroom for a shower. She takes off her clothing, staring at herself in the mirror.

She looks at her own curves, her large breasts and her soft milky skin. "Cute.." she mutters. She was proud that she felt beautiful today, smiling to herself as she takes off her final clothing. Trixie walks to the shower, turning on the head as hot steaming water sprays on her body. She sighs in relief, relaxing her muscles, closing her eyes.

————

Trixie wrapped herself in a soft pink towel. It's always gonna be pink. She shivers softly as the cold breeze hit her moist skin. She moves to her closet, she has exactly five types of overalls with different symbols. She chooses the one with the pi, placing it on her bed before getting a white shirt and her usual white boots.

She puts on her pink cotton panties, slipping a matching pink bra. She hums to herself, 'I should write a song about—'

"Beatrice Mattel, get ready for school!" Her mom yells from downstairs. "I am mom! I'm coming in a second!" She shouts back, rolling her eyes as her thoughts were cut off. The pink haired girl put on the yellow overalls, fluffing her skirt. She slips on some socks and her boots before running back downstairs. "I'm gonna be late mom, bye, love you. Have fun at work." She rambles, running around to get her bag and grab a pop tart from the toaster.

She runs to school, sighing in relief as she left her house. She didn't like it there. She wasn't happy. Trixie wasn't even late, she was twenty-minutes early. She walks to the gate of her school to her locker.

"Mattel." A bark behind her was heard, she winced.

Oh no.