6

After a little nap in Logans arms we just had breakfast.
"How is a little woman like you able to eat that much?"Logan asked.
"I don't know.. why is someone with a head as big as yours so into doing stupid stuff?"
"Oh, now you're asking for trouble."Logan said and we "played" Catch, in a way.
Laying on the grass out of breath and watching the sky I looked to the side where Logan was laying. He looked kind of lost in thought.
I crawled up to him so I could lay my head on his chest.
"I feel like a child when we do this stuff."he said.
"What stuff? Having fun?"I asked.
"Yeah..."he said.
"And is that a good or a bad feeling?"I asked and for a few momenta it was quiet.
"A good one.."he said and gave me a kiss on the head.

Minutes later we were back in the house. I was sitting on the couch writing away a chapter for my book.

...She wanted him to know what real love is. No matter what the costs might be. She wanted him to know what it's like, even if she might get her heart broken over it. So she gave him a second chance. And he took it like he meant it. So they both believed in it, but she was still scared. Scared that this might not end well for her. Scared that he won't get it, that it might be so overwhelming to him that he freaks out. Because love is a rollercoaster and it never really stops. And if it stops, most times it stops forever. And she didn't want that anymore. She didn't want to lose him again.

"Well, that's deep."I heard Logan say quietly and found him standing behind the couch. He read it, he read all of it.
"Yeah.. I'm thinking about deleting a few too personal parts.."I said.
"You don't have to.. not for me.. maybe if you keep it all in, maybe it can help someone who's in a comparable situation."he explained.
"So you think there's someone more stupid out there who is giving an even more stupid person another chance?"I asked teasingly.
He chuckled.
"I deserved that."he said smiling at me.
"But seriously babe, I liked what I read and I hate reading.. I will definitely read your books though."he said.
"Great, tell me what you think about the second one when you read it."I said standing up.
"Wait, why the second in particular?"he asked.
"Because it's about someone who might be as stupid as you.. no wait, it's about you, but don't worry.. I changed your name into Miles."I said heading to the kitchen. I heard him laughing.

Logans PoV:
God, that girl. Miles was always a name we would make fun of. We didn't really know why, it just sounded kind of funny to us.
"She's really got you, man, doesn't she?"Mike, who was sitting across from me, asked.
"Yep, she's got me..." I replied.
"Hey, I'm thinking about renting a yacht next week and have a little chill time for everyone. Do you think Nilla would like that?"I asked.
"Well, I know that we could all use a break. I don't even know if Nilla can swim to be honest, I never saw her in the pool."Mike said.
I kept thinking about it the whole day. Mike was right, I never saw Nilla in a swimsuit. So when we were laying in bed for the night I asked her.
"Babe? What would you say if we would make a one week trip on a yacht?"I asked while holding her close to me, her head on my chest.
"I would say, why not?!"she said.
"Good... I was kinda scared you know.. none of us ever saw you swim.. so I was scared that you might not like it.."I explained.
"I'm able to swim.. I just don't like to do it.."she said and I felt like that's not the whole truth but I let her be. If she wants to tell me, she will.

So I rented a yacht and planned everything. It was big enough so Nilla and I could have some private time too and our bedroom was all the way on the other side of the boat.
The  next few days went by and everyone was packing. In other words: Everyone was searching for things.
I just went into my closet to pack some sweaters, well at least one, to find Nilla, with her hands on her hips, in front of my sweaters.
She picked a blue one. I know she loves that one, she said it's nice and cozy like the sweaters in Germany.
She was right about that by the way. American and german sweaters are different. Mostly because of the difference in weather I think.
Whatever, when she turned around I was smiling at her.
"What?"she asked shyly hiding behind the sweater.
"What if I wanted to wear that?"I asked.
"You could, honestly that would be even better."she said.
"Why? Because I'd look stunning in it?"
"No, because I could steal it afterwards and then it would smell like you.."she said.
"I love your way of thinking, did I ever tell you that?"I said and took her in my arms. I noticed she was kind of nervous but she was pretty tired too. So I let her pack her suitcase and then go to bed, while I was still searching for my charger.