Tag. You're It. (Draco Malfoy One-Shot for ponyboysgirl1)

ponyboysgirl1

Name: Dani

Crush: Draco Malfoy

Best Friend(s): Jaimie, Jaisminie, Sugar, Edge, Morgen

Enemy or Enemies: N/A

Patronus: N/A

Quidditch: N/A

House: N/A

Blood Status: N/A

Age: N/A

Height: 5'4

Hair: (Color, Length, Wavy, etc.): Brown Curly/Wavy

Eye Color: Emerald Green

Other appearance characteristics: Like Emma Watson Kinda

Personality: (ex: bubbly, funny, friendly, and smart) Sweet but Ready to Kick Ass

Likes: (favorite color, favorite food, favorite animal, etc.): color-Red Candy Apple Red or Baby Blue animal-Wolf food-Italian Food

Dislikes: Excuses, Dumb asses

Ethnicity: N/A

Other: N/A

Other Things You want me to put in story: (ex: family) N/A

TAG. YOU'RE IT.

“Hey. Dani!” called out Jaimie as she walked with Jaisminie, Sugar, Edge, and Morgen.

Dani, who was talking to Pansy Parkinson and Millicent Bulstrode, turned around.

“What’s up?” asked Dani as she walked over to them with Pansy and Millicent.

“How about we go play tag?” asked Jaisminie, grinning.

“Yea, it will be fun….haha we’ll be little kids again!”exclaimed Sugar.

A smile spread across Dani’s face.

“C’mon! Let’s go get more people!” shouted Dani as she dragged off Edge and Morgen.

The three of them ran into the Slytherin common room and found Draco, Dlaise, Crabbe, and Goyle lounging around. When Draco saw Dani, he turned red. Edge and Morgen exchanged a knowing smile.

“So, you guys, come out to the field near the Black Lake!” said Edge.

“Why?” asked Blaise.

“Because we say so. So let’s go! We’re gonna have fun!” said Morgen, smiling.

Then the three of them dragged the boys out onto the field.

All the girls had run around bringing people to the grassy area near the Black Lake. In the end, there was Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Lee, Ginny, Dean, Seamus, Neville, Lavender, Pavarti, Luna, Blaise, Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle.

“Why are we here, anyway?” asked Harry.

“To play tag!” exclaimed Morgen, giggling at the thought.

“What?” asked Ron, dumbfounded.

“Oh, come on. Just be little kids again,” said Sugar, rolling her eyes.

“I am not going to act stupid in front of them,” scowled Blaise.

“Seriously? JUST HAVE FUN AND FORGET THE RIVALRY FOR ONCE,” yelled Edge.

Everyone mumbled their agreement.

Then, a smile formed across Jaisminie’s face as she tagged Dean and yelled, “Tag! You’re It!”

“Oh you are on!” shouted Dean as he started to chase her.

Everyone started laughing and ran off in all different directions. After a while, Dani was It. She ran around and saw that Draco was closest. She took off after him, who laughed when he saw her tailing him. They ran around until Draco darted into the Forbidden Forest. Dani stopped for a moment, debating whether she should follow, and then ran in after Draco. She noticed he ran into a small pretty meadow hidden in the Forest. Suddenly, Draco turned around and Dani bumped into him. They fell onto the soft, lucious green grass with Dani on top of Draco.

Draco looked directly into Dani’s eyes, their eyes locked. Then without hesitating, Dani kissed him. After a while, they broke apart.

Dani smiled and whispered, “Tag. You’re It.”

Then she laughed and ran out to the rest of the group, leaving Draco, still smiling from their kiss.