🌸 part 11 ; kinky 🌸

hayley's pov

the brooklyn 99 intro blasts from the tv for a thousandth time.

"i hate to say this hayley, but we may actually have to go to bed," george yawns from next to me. i bolt up in outrage.

"but it's only been four hours!"

"yeah, and it's 9. we slept for a day remember?"

"fiiiine," i groan. "you'll have to carry me though."

"are you resisting arrest?" he giggles, tugging on my arm. god, his laugh is adorable.

"fuck yeah. take me to the interrogation room, nonce."

"if i can even carry you. you're what, 6 foot?"

george gently lifts my legs off of him, softly laughing, and attempts to pick me up. he successfully gets his hands underneath my back and heaves at my limp form.

"oh my god! i'm doing it! i'm lifting you i'm lifting you--"

he staggers with me for two feet before collapsing.

"midget," i laugh, lying on the floor with george splayed underneath me. oh shit. i'm probably crushing him.

i roll off of him, in stitches with laughter, and hop up on my feet. i offer the pink-cheeked giggling boy a hand up off the ground. he accepts it, tripping into me on the way up and slamming us both against the wall. with his hands on either side of me. trapping me in.

"kinky much?" i joke, entwining a hand around his waist. a steady blush spreads across his cheeks. he bites his lip adorably, giggling. 

"whoops," he laughs, embarrassed, running a hand through his mop of curls.

i see my chance and grab him, flipping us around. a seductive smirk plays on my lips. 

"whoops," i purr, mimicking him. his eyes widen, breathing becoming shallow. he doesn't look uncomfortable though. i can tell he's enjoying this as much as i am.

"that escalated fast," he murmurs.

"everything does with me."

i lean forward, our faces millimeters away from touching. my smirk widens. i run my hungry eyes over every inch of his face  - from his shiny green-gold eyes to his adorable freckles and his soft, full lips. my eyes linger on those the longest. "you know you're fucking gorgeous, right?"

"i could say the same for you," he breathes, reaching forward and toying with a strand of my hair.

a wicked grin strikes my face as i whip back from the wall and skip to my room. i open the door and look back at him. shock, confusion and remaining lust is plastered all over his face.

"but that's not for today," i smirk, slamming the door shut behind me.

god, i love my life.

you're not getting your daily fix of smut from this you pervs

not as long as i'm the author

i have something special planned for them ;)