Chapter 10

< KNOCK KNOCK >

The sound of knocking on my door.

I heard it after a long time.

Nobody does it.

Nobody knocks on my door except for Y/n.....

I turned the door knob with shaky hands. I was afraid. What if it wasn't Y/n ? But when I opened the door, I came face to face with Y/n. She had a small smile on her face.

" I brought you food." She said handing me food.

" Y/n, Come in." I offered.

" Nah ! I have to go back to Genius Lab." She waved as she left.

For some reason, Y/n looked different. She would usually give a big smile but today she didn't. Maybe she have to go to Genius Lab urgently.

" Namjoon, hyung brought you food." Suga hyung stepped in with food after few minutes.

" Oh ! You already ordered." He sighed.

" Y/n brought it for me." I replied.

" Y/n ? When did she came here ?" He asked.

" Just now. She went to your studio."

" My studio ? I just got out of it. I didn't see her." He replied.

" What ?" I asked.

We practically got to know that Y/n did came here but she didn't met suga hyung. He got worried as she wasn't even picking up his calls. Soon, the members came running to help us. We all scattered and started looking for her.

I went on other floors and eventually stopped at the rooftop garden. There she sat alone on a bench. I walked over to her.

" Everyone is looking for you. Why are you sitting here alone ?" I asked but she gave me no reply. I sat down next to her. She looked sad.

" Is it because of hate comments ?" I asked. She stayed quiet but slowly started speaking.

" All my life, all I got was criticism. Never a word of genuine appreciation." She chuckled.

I thought that Y/n would handle hate in her own way but I guess I was wrong.

It was hard to believe.

A girl with such a beautiful smile...

Has the most broken pieces pierced through her heart.

I , like everyone else, adored her.

Thought she was beautiful, smart and cute.

Thought she was happy all the time.

But like everyone else...

I was wrong.

Her struggles.

Her pain.

Everything.

She hid them behind a smile.

She wanted to be accepted.

By her parents.

By the society.

By the people around her.

Accepting the way she was.

Accepting the face behind that makeup.

Accepting her.

But ....

Life never throws easy tasks at you.

Her struggles about finding herself, been accepted and through depression some what made me connected to her on a different level.

It was like my thoughts were been spoken by her. We didn't faced the same challenges but we did felt the same pain and same loneliness.

I comforted her with my words because I knew the thing she needed the most at that time would be comfort.

I could only pat her back as she cried. I offered her my hankie to wipe off the tears. We sat in silence so she could calm down.

" Everyone would be looking for me." She says as she stood up. I stood up along with her.

She turned to face me. Out of the blue, she came closer and hugged me tightly. Her body was against mine. My heart started beating fast. She rested her head on my chest. I was afraid she would hear my heartbeats.

" Stay like this for few minutes." She mumbled.

I couldn't decided whether to wrap my hands around her or not

I couldn't decided whether to wrap my hands around her or not. My hand touching her fabric of clothes as I slowly placed my hands around her.

I closed my eyes to sink into her warmth.

When my eyes opened...

They fell on the entrance....

Suga hyung was standing at the entrance.

With eyes fixed on us and an unreadable expression.