If anger is my anchor, I've lost it. *Sterek* *BoyXboy*

Hey guys!(: I hope you enjoy this one shot. If you do, please give it a vote and follow me. It would really help me out! I post a lot of Sterek and Teen Wolf so you should like it. Also, make sure to check out my other stories as well. Alright. Love you guys!

___________________________

Stiles dragged Derek up the stairs by his hand. This wasn't easy. Derek didn't want to go into the younger boy's room, so he was resisting. Like Stiles had already knew, pulling a pouty werewolf was harder then it looked.

"Stiles!" Derek said, pulling his hand away, looking into the non-wolf's eyes as he turned. "Why must you be so difficult?"

Stiles rolled his eyes, but let out a laugh. "Why must you be so..." Stiles was cut off by the look on Derek's face. He gave the younger man a look of, 'Hey, shut up before I rip your throat out with my teeth!' But, being Stiles, he continued pulling the wolf up the stairs, opening the door to his room. He smirked back at Derek, taking his shirt off, and sitting on the edge of the bed.

Teenagers. Derek thought. He sighed, stepping in front of Stiles, glaring down at him. "What are you doing?" He asked. Derek tried not to let Stiles see what he really thought about him. Derek loved him, and he was pretty damn sure Stiles knew that. But Derek needed to preserve something very important to him, his anger.

Yes, him and Stiles were already dating, but Derek made a promise to himself not to see him during the full moon, so his anchor could still be in effect. But tonight, the last full moon in August, was different. Stiles wanted him, and Derek couldn't say no.

"I don't know.." Stiles said, running his hand up Derek's thy before patting the space on the bed next to him. "Sit, please."

Derek mumbled profanity under his breath, sitting down.

Right as Derek sat down, Stiles moved over into Derek's lap. Derek was getting overly upset, and Stiles was getting aroused. He traced his fingers up the line of hair on Derek's stomach, and grabbed the wolf's shirt, pulling above his head.

Derek grabbed the teen's arms before the shirt came off. "I can smell your arousal." Derek said, looking Stiles in his golden eyes. Inside, Derek wanted this just as much as Stiles did.

Stiles head tilted to the side in confusion. "My what?"

Derek held in a laugh, nodding down to his growing pants. "Your boner."

Stiles' eyes widened, his cheeks flushing with pink. "Well, I can't smell yours."

Derek laughed. "That's because I don't have one."

Stiles freed his arms, pulling Derek's shirt off. "Or because I'm not a doggy like you." Stiles smirked, his eyes on Derek's abs.

Derek just laughed, grabbing the back of Stiles' neck, pulling him down onto the bed, kissing him repeatedly. He planted kisses on Stiles' neck, making Stiles moan so softly it was almost inaudible. His hand finds Stiles' pants, unbuttoning them and pulling them down to the boy's ankles. Stiles kicks them off.

Derek pulls his own off, along with his boxers. Stiles' is staring. Looking at Derek's huge, unbelievable... He couldn't wait any longer.

He rips his boxers off, laying on his back to look at Derek.

Derek nods, knowing what Stiles wants. Derek moves the teen's legs, sliding himself into Stiles' entrance.

Stiles gasps in pain. "Derek..." He mumbles, running his nails across His lover's back, leaving light red marks.

Derek thrusted slowly, moaning deep down in his throat. He was watching Stiles closely, making sure he wasn't in too much pain. With in a few more thrusts, Stiles' pain turned into pleasure. Stiles moans, pulling Derek down to kiss him.

Two hours pass until Stiles can't take it anymore. He finishes, moaning loudly. Derek keeps going, but it starts to hurt more and more. The stretch, it burns. Derek hears the boy's moans of pain, stopping and laying next to the teen. "I'm sorry..." Derek said.

"No, don't. I came, didn't I?" Stiles smirks. Derek chuckles, and lays on his back, closing his eyes.

Stiles does the same. He tries calm himself and maybe fall asleep, but he can't. "Derek.." He whispers.

"What?" Derek says, opening his eyes.

"Hi." Stiles giggles.

"I was sleeping." Derek rolls his eyes.

Stiles laughs, wrapping one arm around Derek, and laying his head on his chest. "Well wake up."

"No, I'm tired." Derek glances down at the Teen, and then closes his eyes.

Stiles lays there for a minute, and then smirks. "What's your favorite color?"

"Stiles." Derek says, frustrated.

"Tell me!" Stiles giggles, poking Derek's nose with his finger.

"Green. Anymore questions?" Derek says, not opening his eyes.

"If you could live any where in the world where would it be?"

"Te-" Derek was cut off my Stiles' rambling.

"Or, or, or, if you had to pick anyone to hang out with for a day, who would you pick? Oh I know! What's your shoe size? What's your fav-"

"Stiles!" Derek calls out.

"What!?" Stiles says, looking up at him.

"Shut up."

"Hey, don't be such a sour wolf!"