~2~

"Night. After night, I always hear the wheezing off the wind coming through the cracks off the wooden planks of Evergreen. Whatever must happen I can not leave. Here is home.
       I still go about my business these days; laundry, dishes and daily cleaning, like a normal human being. It still bugs me with the ghastly voices that engulf my head everyday, still pushing me to the edge, still telling me to do things I dont want to. But thats a very long story, it will bore you! Trust me!
       Apart from that, I am truly okay, well i suppose I am but i keep myself on my feet.
 I am the spirit that flows through the halls of this place that I call home. I have no friends but the little mouse comes to visit now and again.
     It gets boring here; nothing to do. Although I did find an old toy box in the attic from the previous owners, they left behind. Theres only 1 toy that works, the old Jack-In-The-Box; I always jump when he pops up." ~ N.B

40 years ago... {1960}

..."Mum, have you seen my toy?" said Daisy, who was always hyper but she had an attitude at times. For a girl at such a tiny height, she held a high amount of energy. "What toy? You have millions of them!" said Jinnie Willard. Jinnie was a mother of 2; one girl and one boy, she used to fidget with flower stems and then she ended up with the petals all shredded on her yellow dress, which developed into chronic anxiety. She couldnt really control it. No one really can, can they?

      Daisy sighed and stomped upstairs to take the final check for her toy, rummaging through her small and quite delicate plastic toys. Under the bed? No. In the drawer? No. In the toy box? And no. She put her hands on her hips in rage that she cant find it and she looked across the hall to see the door to the attic slowly creeking open with a glowing bright light that reflected off her tiny face. Daisy ascending up the stairs of the attic to find a red and white striped toybox and found loads of really old toys from the 1890s. Toys with it's paint chipping away and the feeling ofcold damp. They are normally all wooden which was boring but one toy stood out; it was the Jack-In-The-Box, the face of Jack was chipped because of how ancient it was. "Daisy!! Dinner!!" said Jinnie. Daisy spookily set the toy up right on the toy box then ran down the stairs leaving the toybox open. The toy started to twitch and fell out of the box.

Back to present.... {2000}
"I still didnt know why that one toy went bezerk and fell out of that toybox was it possessed or was it just magically made to be that way because of the vibrant colours. Daisy felt different afterwards when she saw the toy, feeling like she was a new person that had just been reborn. Daisy was a natural girl but I began to see her do things that no other human being could do..."

"...Holy shit. That bird scared the crap out of me, them wee bastards always do that, its always the crows!! I hate crows. They piss me off especially in the morning. Im not a morning person and i get easily pissed off by anything! So, yeah thats just me as a person, I will not reveal myself but I will eventually. When the time is right and depending on what I tell you but if you find this journal, whatever you read in this journal STAYS with you and noone else" ~ N.B

Melissa and Lola wandered around the garden of this beautiful yet delicate home to potentially find a 'souvenir'.  Hearing the rustle of the dried leaves would have been enough to give you a migraine, along with the air full of moistness and a strange sensation where it can never be described at that moment.