Chapter One: Life in a castle.

No please!! I wake up. Everyday I wake up with a pain in my heart. When that dream comes again and again, my heart beats every time I wake up. When i hear -

"Pryrinia ,"said Unity , "Wake up girl." Wake up!!

"Ok,ok just stop please ,Unity," I said.

Unity is so dramatic ,but she is still my best friend.She is a tall with purple dress and her hair is dark with a purple band in her hair.

"Hurry, hurry Pryrinia we are running late ,"exclaimed Unity.

We were late for the queen's presentation it was my mother. My mother ,the queen of Kistnus. My father die when I was one year Today she will be presented as the queen of Kistnus .

""Madame its really late ,"said the lady.

I'm going.

My dress was black ,but my hair was too messy so I take a bath and comb it. Now I was ready for the coronation.

******************************

Mom was so excited that you can see it in her face. Everbody was here the other queens,kings,princes, and the common people. Why they were excited for a coronation? The ceremony started everybody sit down.

Time past and the pope asked my mom well the queen," Do you accept the responsibilities you have in your power?"

"Yes, accept it "said the queen.

For the power I have now I present you your new queen.

The music start and people start dancing so the party started." I present you your queen and the princess (me) ,"said the man.

Everything was fine at the end of the celebration.

Life is in a castle is boring and you need to assist to every party or celebration.