41: Bringing Out The Truth

((3 hours later))

I drearily stumbled into my hotel room, even though I didn't drink, I still feel drunk. I can barely hear, looks like Ed Sheeran has just as many fans as One Direction, and they were screaming in my ear all night long. I can still hear Ed singing. Honestly, this was an overall great night. We sat in a VIP balcony with Danielle and Liam, and some other of Ed's friends. We had a perfect view of Ed. He dedicated his song "Kiss Me" to Harry and I. Another thing, I got to meet Ginger Jesus. Yes, It was as amazing as I thought it would be. Ed is so nice! He treated me like we've known each other since our wee years. Let's just say Ed and I are on a first-name basis now. I had a great night, but I can't wait to crash into my comfy hotel bed and fall asleep. Which is exactly what I did.

((the next morning))

**Harry's POV**

I woke up with a massive headache, or at least I thought it was a headache. I was still in my dreams when I felt a pounding, it hurt. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM. I soon realized it was someone knocking on my door. I carried my heavy, sore body out of bed and dragged myself to the door. I looked down realizing I was wearing nothing but boxers, but I didn't care. Whoever is at the door is lucky I'm wearing anything at all.

"What?" I said, rubbing my eyes. I didn't even bother to look at who was there. I instantly heard a sweet voice that made a smile form on my face.

"Harry! Did you just wake up? It's nearly 12:00! Get up!" She jumped into my arms and playfully slapped my face. I walked backwards until I fell on the bed. Taylor laid there with me forever, we were just staring at each other, both smiling as wide as we could. 

"You know you're concert is tonight, right?" She asked. I played it off as if I knew, but I didn't. I completely forgot about it until just now.

"Um.. yeah! Duh!" I laughed, Taylor picked up on my horrible lying skills. 

"Get in the shower! Get ready! You have a big night ahead of you." She hopped up, forcing me to get up, too. 

"I'm coming back in 5 minutes, if you're not in the shower, you're in big trouble." She said, acting as a mom figure. Sometimes, I feel like she is one. She always commands Louis and I, like we're her children. Louis and I harmlessly laugh about it when she's not around. She quickly skipped, literally skipped, out of the room. I heard another loud pound, but realized it was only the door slamming shut. I did as told, and climbed into the shower. I absent-mindedly started singing Coldplay.

**Taylor's POV**

I've been up for hours! I heard some kids jumping above, which is probably the only reason I'm awake. Surprisingly, I'm not tired. I woke up at 8 and I've been on full-blast ever since. Harry is obviously exhausted, I had to barge in to wake him up. Their concert is in 6 hours! He needs to be awake now. After I woke up Harry, I walked back into my own room. I was in for about 5 minutes, when I heard knocking at my door. I scurried over and looked through the peep-hole, noticing Niall and Zayn were standing, making silly faces into the hole. They obviously knew I was going to look. With a giggle, I opened the wooden door. 

"Yes?" I said, continuing to laugh. They invited themselves in and sat down, Niall on the bed and Zayn on a chair.

"Did you see the headline of Sugar Scape?" Zayn asked, referring to the very popular celebrity news website. The one that loves to talk about One Direction.

"No, why?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. Niall pulled out his phone and started vastly typing. In about 3 seconds, he shoved his phone in my face. I grabbed it and started reading.

"Harry Styles' New Girl? This Time, Not A Cougar." read the headline. I clicked on the link and was introduced to a new webpage, filled with words about Harry and his new girlfriend. I started reading. 

"5 teenage girls, who prefer to remain anonymous, came to us a yesterday to let us know something about our favourite teenage boys. Harry Styles, from One Direction, has got a new girl wrapped around his finger. I mean, really, Harry? Making her get you coffee? A brunette girl was seen at an LA Starbucks getting a coffee for a person named, "Harry Styles". Coincidence? We think not. One Direction is in Los Angeles at the moment, preparing for a concert at the Hollywood Bowl. The 5 girls, who would like to be called Directioners Anonymous, gave us a detailed description of the mysterious girl, claiming to get coffee for Harry. We did some research and found a girl linked to Harry's twitter. Does he follow her? Yes. Has she ever mentioned anything about 1D on her twitter page? No. Seems to me like Taylor Hudson is not a fan, but something more. Maybe a friend, maybe a girlfriend? We don't know. Harry and her have had multiple twitter conversations, talking about how they will see each other at the house, or how they want each other to come into the living room. We took a look at Taylor's 623 followers, and saw that Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn are also following her. Guess who else Taylor got a follow from? Eleanor and Danielle, girlfriends of One Direction. Seems like Taylor is good friends with the 1D crew. We went further into investigation and saw that just a couple weeks ago, Taylor and Harry were all over the news. They were seen hugging each other at a publicity event, and appeared to be there together as each other's dates. Everything was denied, unfortunately. So, Harry, please go public with your secret relationship. We would love for Taylor to join the 1D Girlfriend's Club! We're waiting." 

"What are you going to do?" Niall asked when he saw my eyes go wide. I went deep into though, remembering the bratty girls who I saw at Starbucks just yesterday. I told you! Directioners spread things fast. Way too fast for me to handle. I can't believe they went to Sugar Scape. I've been told that  Sugar Scape is all directioner's favourite place to get the 1D scoop. Now directioners around the world probably know. At least it didn't confirm anything, there's nothing the can confirm! There's no proof. But did they have to mention my name?! It's kind of personal.

"Wow." is all I could say.

"Who are those five girls?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know. Just some One Direction fans I saw at Starbucks the other day," I said, not wanting to talk about it, "Has Harry seen this?"

"No." They answered in unison.

"What am I going to do?" I asked Niall and Zayn, who both shrugged.

As if it was perfect timing, someone knocked on the door. I prayed that it wasn't Harry, but guess what? It was the curly-haired boy. I let him in silently.

"Hey, guys!" He said, shaking his wet hair dry. He had on jeans and a black t-shirt. It was obvious he had just gotten out of the shower.

"Hi." Everyone answered a little too quietly.

"Something wrong..?" Harry asked, unsure. Zayn, Niall, and I looked around at each other, not knowing what to do. Niall shoved his blue iPhone in Harry's face. Harry grabbed it, just as I did and started reading. After a short while of silence, Harry looked up, with eyes wide.

"What are we going to do?" Harry asked, repeating the same question I asked just seconds ago.

"I have no idea." I answered.

"Well, there's only one thing." Harry shrugged.

"What?" Zayn asked.

"Well, they know too much already. We have to go public with this." Harry said, sounding almost happy about this whole thing. Happy: an emotion I couldn't even begin to feel, it was the farthest thing on my mind. I am definitely not happy.